Waffle done

richship

Here's the completed project made with the proceeds from the Waffle/Guitar Game earlier this year:

Specs:
Body:
Chambered Mahogany/Maple
Ivoroid binding
Goldtop Gold/Clear

Neck:
Mahogany/Macassar Ebony with Ivoroid binding
Standard Thin contour
1 11/16" nut width
Straight 12"
6150 nickel frets
MOP Dots

Hardware:
Kluson Waffleback tuners with Ivoroid Knobs from CrazyParts
Gotoh 510UB bridge in Nickel
Ivory EMG PSA pickup in neck, PFT in bridge
Dangerous neckplate (with winning number #131 as the serial number)

And for those looking for a VIP case, the standard Coffin Case fits perfectly!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 3,304
  • body1.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 3,292
  • headstock.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 2,641
  • case.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 2,185
Very Very nice.  But it needs a pickup selector ring saying "Country" and "Western"

Dangerous Mayfly UberBender R6 said:
Very Very nice.  But it needs a pickup selector ring saying "Country" and "Western"

Jolie/Aniston!

Love the goldtop waffle build. The ivoroid binding, pickups and hardware look good on the goldtop. In the work in progress Thread you mentioned something about a phase switch, have you got that working? :headbang:

Waffles are stupid! I hope you get indigestion from your waffle and cavities from all that syrupy goodness and that your 9 volt battery electrocutes you. :icon_jokercolor:

WTFisaUberschall? (Aussie Pete) said:
Jolie/Aniston!

Love the goldtop waffle build. The ivoroid binding, pickups and hardware look good on the goldtop. In the work in progress Thread you mentioned something about a phase switch, have you got that working? :headbang:

No ring on this one, but American/Belgian was prety good.

The first Volume pulls up to split the pickups into stereo. The second volume will pull up to reverse the phase. I need to do some more investigation into the wiring of the switch (a long shaft solderless EMG wolume/tone) to connect it to a modified active phase switch.

A couple more pictures:

Attachments

• back.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 1,604
  • neckplate.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 1,594
Looks great! Since we all had a hand in this guitar, I assume you'll be shipping it around the country so each of us can check it out, right? If you can have it down here to Florida before the weekend, I'd appreciate it.  :icon_thumright:

Disco Scottie said:
Looks great! Since we all had a hand in this guitar, I assume you'll be shipping it around the country so each of us can check it out, right? If you can have it down here to Florida before the weekend, I'd appreciate it.  :icon_thumright:

Tell 'im he's dreamin'  :laughing7:
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dik_wnOE4dk[/youtube]

Back