VOTE NOW 2011 Guitar/Bass of the YEAR! VOTES were reset.

Who should win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Anyone make the observation that of the 3 GOTYs, only one has had a Warmoth finish?  Interesting.

And my $.02, let's keep the contest simple and for the respect and admiration of our peers.  I like free stuff as much as the next guy, but a real prize would only increase nickpicking.

It was the nicest of the three tho..  :laughing7:

All 3 were certainly worthy, and not run of the mill.  As someone said, the 1st captured the spirit of the forum.  BK body, raw exotic neck, etc.  Of the 3 the first is most easily reproduced.  Just a phone call.  The 2nd is a one off paintjob.  The 3rd and most recent, custom pickguard and finish that even Tonar took twice to get right, IIRC.  You just have a Dutch bias,  :icon_jokercolor:

All 3 were certainly worthy, and not run of the mill.  As someone said, the 1st captured the spirit of the forum.  BK body, raw exotic neck, etc.  Of the 3 the first is most easily reproduced.  Just a phone call.  The 2nd is a one off paintjob.  The 3rd and most recent, custom pickguard and finish that even Tonar took twice to get right, IIRC.  You just have a Dutch bias,  :icon_jokercolor:

IK MOET ROKEN!

hahaha, now luke is dutch too!!
also, the person who put that together had a great vision for a great design! multiple people have mentioned that their built was inspired by it since then!

In fact. I heard the same about the P90 thinline with the rosewood top, but that never gets a vote when it is put up for GOM for some reason... :sad1:

also, Luke's tieten zijn ok!

Marko said:
In fact. I heard the same about the P90 thinline with the rosewood top, but that never gets a vote when it is put up for GOM for some reason... :sad1:

also, Luke's tieten zijn ok!

Didn't you read the bits before this? Tele's are to be hated.

I think from now on I'm going to automatically vote for any teles that get entered.  :icon_jokercolor:

Back