VOTE NOW 2011 Guitar/Bass of the YEAR! VOTES were reset.

Who should win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

Good luck to everyone!

Poll will close on the 8th.

FEB
danvanstensel2.jpg

MAR
ljbarbeau.jpg

APRIL
Jusatele.jpg

MAY
rolf1.jpg

JUNE
telenator1.jpg

JULY
fidde1.jpg

AUG (PT)
PT1.jpg

AUG (DBU)
DBU1.jpg

SEPT
maria1.jpg

OCT
updown1.jpg

NOV
finishedwithclearhead.jpg

DEC
max1.jpg

well there goes the neighborhood
I voted
what a killer year for this contest, we really have had some great builds, and this only represents the monthly winners, there were a lot of others who could compete in here.
Good luck to everyone, it was fun competing with you all

:icon_scratch: Don't scroll toooooo fast ......

Will miss mine otherwise  :icon_biggrin:

some really well done pieces here.  EVERYONE is a winner....oh wait....everyone already was!! :laughing3:

Just think what one of us could do from a product development standpoint for Fender or Gibson!

DMARKO I agree, but then when you look at them, they are so far advanced in design for a company turning out massed produced guitars like Fender or Gibson, the work in them puts them into the boutique arena. I know the hours I have in mine, and some of the others I can only imagine the masking rime in. And then remember Denuda did his twice to get it correct.
Every one here was labored over that is for sure. I would like to point out that if we were to pick up any of these guitars and look them over in person we would be blown away. Some of them are works of art.
I take mine out once or twice a month and put a few miles on the speedo, it already has a few dings and stuff and there are those amoung my friends that freak out I actually play it, But that is what I wanted, a guitar that looked just like it does, like I ripped it off a barn door and strung it up.
My reward was not winning the contest for GOM, it is watching guys come up and examine the guitar every time I play it, I am fiercely proud of that axe.
I think that pride is in every owner who has won GOM. And I do not think that is something that you can replicate in a Mass produced guitar.

I think it would be best to cancel this year's GOTY and honor the Guitar of the last Decade a bit more!!!

I'm amazed at how many on here I knew I absolutely could not vote for because I didn't like them that much lol. Not that they are bad, just so far out of my tastes. However the one I voted for is the MOST far from my tastes but It obviously took the most hard work and dedication so that IMO is GoY.

I used the "which would I like to own myself?" method and things became very easy, only two to choose from. But this was a pretty cracking year for GOTM!

kboman said:
I used the "which would I like to own myself?" method and things became very easy, only two to choose from. But this was a pretty cracking year for GOTM!

Well theres one I'd like to own myself, but I didn't vote for it lol.

Not that these aren't all great in their own way. Most are just not my style. Some are a little over the top. All beautiful guitars though!

grabby said:
I remember a different winner from March...

Your right  :icon_thumright:

The one shown here for March, is one that tied for 3rd place !!

March was one by  @ljbarbeau ..... which is one hot looking guitar too ...
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=15763.0
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=15833.0
:icon_scratch:  :icon_scratch:  :icon_scratch:

You are correct.  The poll has been rest.  I am sorry.  the poll will now close on the 10th

Back