VOTE HERE! September 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the September 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Voted.  They're all beautiful, but it really was a matter of "Which one would I want to own?" and under that rubric, the vote was easy.

Bagman67 said:
They're all beautiful, but it really was a matter of "Which one would I want to own?"

Exactly how I decide. My vote's in, good luck to all.  :icon_thumright:

Bagman67 said:
Voted.  They're all beautiful, but it really was a matter of "Which one would I want to own?" and under that rubric, the vote was easy.

That's a very good way of thinking about it actually. The one that I picked definitely would suit me if I had it I think (sorry teles)...

Voted.

Would've entered too, but being in hospital a week prevented me from doing so.  :sad:

Next time...

frown said:
Voted.

Would've entered too, but being in hospital a week prevented me from doing so.  :sad:

Next time...

Sad to hear about you being in hospital. Get well soon.
Looking forward to your entry next time.
:eek:ccasion14:

frown said:
Voted.

Next time...

sorry to hear that! hope you're feeling better!

frown said:

Sorry to hear about your imprisonment. Hope they did you some good. Hospitals aren't so bad, but the boredom sure is. A 14" TV with 3 or 4 channels isn't much entertainment after the first few hours  :icon_biggrin:

Thanks guys!

Glad I'm out too - a week with no physical guitar is mighty depressing! Guitar mags can only distract from the real deal for so long...

Also, hospital has no WiFi and a crappy phone service so unable to keep up on UW during my stay too! :doh:

Hope everyone else is doing well?  :icon_thumright:

Wishing you a speedy recovery Mr Frown. I myself am ok apart from a dental operation last week. No hospital needed though.

And the winner is...

Cagey!

Many congratulations to Cagey and thanks to all for the great entries!

GOM said:
And the winner is...

Cagey!

Many congratulations to Cagey and thanks to all for the great entries!

Congrats, Cagey! I'll get you next time  :headbang:

Nice win, Kevin.  That icy blue beauty contest winner had my vote from the moment it popped up.

Extra sexy axe Kevin. Congratulations!

And congratulations to all who entered. Win or lose, you walk away with a great guitar as your prize!

:headbang:

Back