VOTE HERE: September 2011 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the September 2011 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually think that's a nicer photo than the one you submitted, you can see the gloss better! That is one gorgeous job.
Although I have enjoyed seeing the Zebranator in the top right corner, it is time for a change!

Kuro Uma said:
Ok here ya go, is this one ok?

imag0254xj.jpg

Honestly i think the glare on your gloss finish looks terrible in that photo.

It's not a very flattering shot, that's for sure. But, worse than the glare is the landscaping rock background. Much too busy. The glare is bad, though. Can't see the figuring in the wood. But, if we piss and moan about the shots too much, the poor guy's never going to get his winner displayed before the next winner shows up. I mean, it's already the 22nd of September, and it's still not up. If I were him, I'd be pist.

Kuro Uma said:
I'll try to get a better shot up here in a bit.  :doh:

Keep in mind that with digital cameras, shots are essentially free. You don't have to live with something just because you've got it, like you did in the bad ol' days of film. You can shoot 500 shots for the price of one, keep the best one, and toss the rest in the bit bucket.

The glare may be bad but it's not as distracting as the guitar of the century a year ago (sorry Orchrist - your guitar is amazing but that glare was distracting).
The rocks can be subtracted and will be if I'm not mistaken?

sorry guys, was my fault. I got a decent image sent in now though. I must have been delaying... I enjoy looking looking at the 2 beautiful guitars up there right now.

Kuro Uma said:
sorry guys, was my fault. I got a decent image sent in now though. I must have been delaying... I enjoy looking looking at the 2 beautiful guitars up there right now.

No biggie as long as you're content with not bring up there. I personally think your guitar looks amazing and should be proudly displayed for everyone to drool over.

PS. If you could pm me your address and the best hours to visit when you're not home that'd be great. I just wanted to swing by and... Um... Dust! Yeah! Dust your house! I have absolutely no interest in acquiring a new guitar!

Kuro Uma said:

Don't mind Cagey... He likes to be the dumb guy over here...

Here is your Unofficial Unofficial Warmoth banner tag! :guitaristgif:
9 minutes in Photoshop (I have a template from past winners)

Attachments

• September2011GOTM.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 501
:icon_scratch: How come the winners banner isn't up there yet  :sad:
I had to come into this thread here, to find it !!

my mockups don't make it onto the page. but i occasionally have the free time to make them faster than whomever it is that actually does that corner pics.
i like to get something out there for the winner to put in their signature.

Welcome to the club, Kuro Uma (Black Horse). Has anyone showed you the secret handshake yet?
MULLY :headbang1:

Back