VOTE HERE: September 2011 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the September 2011 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

I'm holding off until Jalane's is listed - not necessarily because I will vote for his (but then again I might) -- but because I want to choose from the complete roster.

Bagman

My bad.....

All votes reset.

The omission of Jalane was a late night oversight.

Please recast your votes.

[/quote]

I'd like to hide the fact that I'm losing horribly.
[/quote]

So, if you're losing horribly, what does that make those of us who are losing to you?  :doh: I knew I should've painted a mural on mine...  :laughing7:

I'd like to hide the fact that I'm losing horribly.
[/quote]

So, if you're losing horribly, what does that make those of us who are losing to you?  :doh: I knew I should've painted a mural on mine...  :laughing7:
[/quote]

Lol IMO we are all winners. I honestly knew no one stood a chance against the current winner. 2nd time I've posted mine and I believe due to the shape, significantly less people like it. 

Oh well. It will always be guitar of the month to me, the only one who matters.

trust me, in this crowd no one is losing horribly, they are all nice builds

however the votes are shown.

Sorry for the votes being un-hidden.

Once you alter the poll in the least little bit, you can't restore the unhidden property it contains.  That is a limitation of the software of this board.

So... what to do.  I didn't want to leave anyone out.  Neither did I want to erase posts to recreate the thread with the poll (the voting).

It seems the best compromise to make things as right as possible, and move forward - so thats what happened.

Late night, cold kickin my butt, Vick's Nyquil instead of blood in my veins.... ya know?  :(

Thanks for the understanding.

Meh it happens! To be honest, I would have voted for the current winner had I not submitted my guitar. Just can't leave my baby in the dirt!

Newbie here, & I've voted.

I can't believe the quality of the submissions - hugely talented folk out there. A very difficult choice every month.

Thanks to all contestants for sharing your beautiful guitars with us.

Let's all keep the creative process alive by inspiring each other.

Thank you all.

- Blackouts.

Back