VOTE HERE! November 2013 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which instrument should be the November 2013 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Great submissions! No green guitars though :sad1:. I like all of them, but there's one that for me is a standout.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of seeing that gorgeous strat appearing all the time and NOT winning.  [shortest distance between 2 points->5-person] got my vote.  :icon_thumright:

Some great guitars this month and really difficult to choose. My 2 favourites are so different it's more or less impossible to compare them. Had to just go with my gut feeling - in this case not the one that possibly 'deserved' it more.

Best of luck to all.

GOTM congrats goes to Dolando  :icon_thumright:

I voted for it last time around, glad to see you won this time.  :eek:ccasion14:

Wow, thanks for the votes everyone. Some great looking guitars this month, so thanks again. :)

Good job, Mr. Dolando! That's a very fine piece, and well-deserving of special recognition.

Thanks for all the kind words, always nice to here. This was my first warmoth and i really wanted it to be perfect! A few learning curves with this one, but I'm very happy with the end result. :)

Oh, and when do i get my icon!?  :cool01:

Back