VOTE HERE! November 2013 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which instrument should be the November 2013 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations, Dolando.  Nice work.  Anyone would be proud to own that baby.

Bagman

I had to work some perspective magic to make it look okay in the little rectangle, but here it is!
Congrats Dolando!

Attachments

• GOTM_Nov2013.png
    GOTM_Nov2013.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 403
Thanks again all! :)

Thanks autobat. I would have sent you a different photo if i knew it would make it easier. Thanks for the effort to get it looking right though. :)

Oh, and how do I put that in my signature? Do I upload it to image shack and put in the URL?

Dolando said:
Oh, and how do I put that in my signature? Do I upload it to image shack and put in the URL?
Yep  :icon_thumright:
Here ya go .... http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=21095.msg315399#msg315399

:party07:
DMRACO said:
two bass wins in a row......I like it. :icon_thumright:

Me too!

And I'll change my signature after this mental few days working a theatre show. :)

Congrats on the BOTM!  :icon_thumright:

All of the entries were self applied finishes.  Is that typical for GOTM?  I have a couple of first timer orders (count 'em, two) on the way for my son and I to work on but we weren't brave enough to tackle the finishing on them.

The contest varies from month to month  - sometimes it's DIY-only, other times it's pro-finish-only, and others it's "bring whatever you got."

sduck said:
It's the 28th - and this months winner still isn't up in the right hand corner.

When is it usually put up by? I assumed it would be at the start of Decemeber.

As it is done by a member on a volunteer basis, usually submissions and announcement of criteria are done around the first.  Voting takes place a week later, lasting a week.

It's usually put up as soon as the little image thing is made, I.E. very soon after the voting is finalized. And stays up until the next winner is announced. However I can understand if the volunteers are a bit behind - this time of year it's hard to stay on top of things

We (the GOM volunteers) are not the ones who put the guitar up in the corner.  That's a forum administrator or W employee's job that just gets done usually without asking or anything.  I will send a message and see what is up.  They were probably off for Thanksgiving and just didn't think about it. 

We're back from the Thanksgiving break, and we'll have the GOTM (or the BOTM in this case) up pretty quick. Congrats Dolando!

--Z

Back