VOTE HERE: March 2011 Guitar of the Month

Vote for the March 2011 Guitar of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was definitely a tough month. I liked just about all of them. I had to start picking them apart to find something I wouldn't have done just to narrow it down. I found one I wouldn't change a thing on, hope it wins.

All these great guitars and I forgot to enter mine :doh: In two months! I DID vote for a telecaster though... :icon_biggrin:

Tonar8353 said:
This is as fine a bunch of guitars as we have seen since the inception of the GTOM. Congratulations to all of you.

Now if we could just set up a room with one of each; a Plexi Marshall, 65 Super Reverb, 59 Tweed Bassman, Vox AC30, along with a few high gain amps for the shredders and then we could have a tonal taste test. That would be the Bees Knees as Mr. Mayfly is know to say.  :guitaristgif:

THAT is a good idea Mr. Tonar.  How about the start of an annual Warmoth Owners Club get together/party/jam?

Vegas, perhaps...   :eek:ccasion14:

EDIT: F-that, at WARMOTH + Beertent or something.  :cool01:

Who's with me?!  :party07:

ORC

ORCRiST said:
Tonar8353 said:
This is as fine a bunch of guitars as we have seen since the inception of the GTOM. Congratulations to all of you.

Now if we could just set up a room with one of each; a Plexi Marshall, 65 Super Reverb, 59 Tweed Bassman, Vox AC30, along with a few high gain amps for the shredders and then we could have a tonal taste test. That would be the Bees Knees as Mr. Mayfly is know to say.  :guitaristgif:

THAT is a good idea Mr. Tonar.  How about the start of an annual Warmoth Owners Club get together/party/jam?

EDIT: F-that, at WARMOTH + Beertent or something.   :cool01:

ORC

I think an annual Warmoth Owner's get together would be the bee's knees.  :icon_thumright:

Seems like a cool idea, get warmoth in on it so we can watch some bodies be routed haha

Well, I live on the east coast, but I would make it out there to WA if we got the 'Warmoth Experience' put together... get some of the high profile players there, food, jamming, touching products. I love...

ORCRiST said:
Tonar8353 said:

EDIT: F-that, at WARMOTH + Beertent or something.   :cool01:

ORC

I'm gonna be in vegas in early april.  And I'll have a guitar.

BTW - anyone know of any vegas open stages to play at?

This was by far the thoughest month I've seen. Hard to pick just one since my normal criterion - which one of these guitars would I most like to own - didn't work at all. I wanted at least three!  :icon_biggrin:

Congratulations to everyone who entered this month. Great guitars all around.

I voted today. It's getting tougher than pickin' a president. :icon_scratch:
My appologies to the 13 people I couldn't vote for. Your guitars are all awesome.

I think I am saying what we all already know, but this GOTM has brought out the best in all we build.
I mean guys, we could put a calendar together with this stuff and it would put all other guitar calendars in 2nd place!

had some really fantastic guitars this month. I really liked the flying V, but in the end it was between firebird's guitar because it has all those controls and tonal options (me like many controls :p) and PT's ash-bodied thing and I went with PT just because I am a sucker for gold matchy matchy.

I have to agree with everyone else - it was a tough month. Lotta very fine instruments. But, I manage to pick one. Had to get a piece of paper and a pen to gradually winnow it down.

There's just no telling which guitar is going to come out on top...until tomorow.  My hope is high, and my expectations low.

Well, Firebird . . . one thing we can be absolutely sure of, and that is that every single one of us who submitted a guitar this month can hold our heads up very high regardless of the vote.  The quality and beauty of all of the entries is stunning.  There isn't a single axe among them I wouldn't be PROUD to play.  It's fun just to look them over.  Thanks to all who labored through the difficult voting process.  You folks on this forum are the best!

graceshredder said:
Well, Firebird . . . one thing we can be absolutely sure of, and that is that every single one of us who submitted a guitar this month can hold our heads up very high regardless of the vote.  The quality and beauty of all of the entries is stunning.  There isn't a single axe among them I wouldn't be PROUD to play.  It's fun just to look them over.  Thanks to all who labored through the difficult voting process.  You folks on this forum are the best!

Right you are Graceshredder.  With the magnitude of this month's contest, the winner reserves the right to be shocked, because all deserve to win.

Back