VOTE HERE: March 2011 Guitar of the Month

Vote for the March 2011 Guitar of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

The entries can be found at the following link:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=15559.0

Good luck to all...
This has got to be one of the toughest months I have seen. 
Everyone has some great art in this show!
:rock-on:

With this many guitars we could have top Tele, Strat, etc. :eek: Graceshredder wins by default ;) All beautiful guitars.  Is this a record?

Okay... i was just about to vote.. then I realised theres late entries... now I CANT DECIDE

I voted for the guitar that the very first time I saw it, even bofore it was built, I thought "that is definitley GOTM". Good luck to all. It was tough. I had to use a process of elimination that I usually don't use. I scrutinized minor details, even the photography came into play because of the details it showed. The builds were soooo good. If I didn't feel so strongly that this one needed the honor I probably just would have not voted at all. Hell it ain't for me to judge. In my opinion this month is just like 1st grade soccer(futbol), everyone gets a trophy just for participating. :headbang1:

Gack - how in the hell can anyone decide here?

Glad I waited for later to put up the Tonar B-bender tele.  And that's saying something!

This is as fine a bunch of guitars as we have seen since the inception of the GTOM. Congratulations to all of you.

Now if we could just set up a room with one of each; a Plexi Marshall, 65 Super Reverb, 59 Tweed Bassman, Vox AC30, along with a few high gain amps for the shredders and then we could have a tonal taste test. That would be the Bees Knees as Mr. Mayfly is know to say.  :guitaristgif:

Tonar8353 said:
This is as fine a bunch of guitars as we have seen since the inception of the GTOM. Congratulations to all of you.

Now if we could just set up a room with one of each; a Plexi Marshall, 65 Super Reverb, 59 Tweed Bassman, Vox AC30, along with a few high gain amps for the shredders and then we could have a tonal taste test. That would be the Bees Knees as Mr. Mayfly is know to say.  :guitaristgif:
Nice touch on the High Gain amps!  :party07:  OUTSTANDING selection this month.  Good luck to all!

Thank god we won't have to look at that eyesore in the top right-hand corner for much longer.

CrackedPepper said:
Vhelchroh said:
Thank god we won't have to look at that eyesore in the top right-hand corner for much longer.

Well that's not very nice...

Yeah, not cool.
I don't like that guitar either, but I would never say a thing like that publicly, it's just rude.
Aside from insulting, it's also plain out distasteful.

If you meant that as a joke, put a smiley in there or something.

Geez, ahole much?  :tard:
That tele is a great guitar, and one of the most painstakingly done finishes i have ever encountered,
So jog on  :doh:

But back on topic, my votes in, good luck to everyone, each of you would deserve this month  :headbang1:

Yeah, sorry. Jesus Christ, I had no idea how bad that looked. I should definately have put a smiley or said it differently, it was meant to be sarcastic, I think it's a very nice guitar.

Well I added one more item to try to push the scales ;) Matching tuner buttons :)
001-79.jpg

Back