VOTE HERE : JUNE 2011 Guitar of the Month

Vote for the JUNE 2011 Guitar of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks JaT. I'm happy to get some votes... but this is another rough month. I figure it's the last time I'll enter that guitar though. Don't want to be a bridesmaid my whole life :)

grabby said:
Thanks JaT. I'm happy to get some votes... but this is another rough month. I figure it's the last time I'll enter that guitar though. Don't want to be a bridesmaid my whole life :)
grabby, that is a great axe. Just good classic looks and emgs, I voted for it because of all those entered, I. Could rock it the most. A solid piece. Great work to be proud of.

I think its going to be a tie, and in the end itll be like a rock and a hard place, theyll have to pick two winners, well in my mind  :dontknow:

grabby said:

Better to be a bridesmaid then not invited at all!  :icon_biggrin:

Yay! We have another bass of the month!

Congrats on the excellent build, Telenator. :icon_thumright:

damn that was a close one! (not damn that telenator won. just that it's cool to see it so close with so many votes!)

Congrats, Telenator. Yours was a close second favorite of mine  :laughing7:

Seriously, it looks great, well thought out. And that story is hard to beat too. You deserved it  :icon_thumright:

Not the vote I made, but the one I thought would win.
Truly a well deserved win and a really well developed instrument
congratulations on a job well done
:hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Great congratulations to you Telenator  :eek:ccasion14:
Karma has rewarded you for your kindness and it is well deserved  :headbang1:

Congrats to you as well Max for that close second.  It does not get any closer than that!
I love the Telenator bass, but I had to vote for Max's tele.  A real beauty  :glasses9:

:rock-on:

Congratulations Telenator on a much deserved win!  You did an outstanding job and for a noble cause.  Hope to see you in Sturgis.

Nice job all and congrats to Telenator.  I voted for his bass because it is a truly unique build, looks great and came with a truly heartwarming story.

Back