VOTE HERE: December 2011 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the December 2011 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greatest congratulations to you Max  :cool01: :cool01: :cool01:
I have loved that tele since the first time you posted pics.  Fine work indeed  :headbang1:
:rock-on:

I gotta say, I've wanted that guitar to win, ever since I first saw it begin to become an idea.

It is classic.

First the finish - absolutely stunning in the most "less is more" way.  Just enough shading on the end grain to give it some hidden quality... as Fender did. 

Net, the choice of pickups - it is THE classic Telecaster vibe there - Keith Richards had it right.

Third - the way the pickguard is set... absolute artistic finesse.  The line's work aesthetically.  It meets the unwritten criteria of what a Fender classic would be.  Even the way the pickguard meets the  lower waist... just right, just the way Leo would have done it... things like the minimalist use of screws, their almost whimsical placement... just perfect.

Four - The classic maple neck - nuff said.

Five - the little things, like the way the angled switch also matches the section of body is runs next to... it drips with a sort of tasty throwback to the early days, when things were a bit more unleashed style wise. 

Max, ol' man, you are to be commended.  I'd not be surprised if Fender wanted to put that into production.

Tin Can said:
Hey wait! Shouldn't second place win?

Heh, I was thinking the same thing - sorry if my vote cursed you, Drew!  Everyone was very deserving this month; congrats Max!

Congratulations Max, you win one (1) corner pic!

well 2 if you count the Official Unofficial Warmoth corner pic

Attachments

• December2011GOTM.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 444
Congratulations Max! That's an awesome Tele!
Honestly, I voted for the bass (I just couldn't resist the Teak neck), but it was a very hard decision for me. There is a simple yet powerful classiness to your Tele. It's a real gentleman's guitar! :icon_thumright:

Luke by Vox said:
MY STRAP LOCKS WON! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
:icon_jokercolor:

I must say, that @Max's Tele looks Bloody Great in the top right corner.  :headbang:
:icon_scratch: All thou you can't see @Luke by Vox's, strap locks    :laughing7:

So nice to see another Tele up there again.  :icon_thumright:

Updown said:
Luke by Vox said:
MY STRAP LOCKS WON! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
:icon_jokercolor:

I must say, that @Max's Tele looks Bloody Great in the top right corner.  :headbang:
:icon_scratch: All thou you can't see @Luke by Vox's, strap locks    :laughing7:

So nice to see another Tele up there again.  :icon_thumright:

What a crime.

Congrats again maxwell!

Back