VOTE HERE: August 2013 Guitar of the Month Conest

Which instrument should be the August 2013 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions! 

Holy crap... I can't decide.  I just hate to get nit-picky to make a decision..... this is the best group of instruments in one month that I can remember - ever!

Never mind.  Cagey slid his in there toward the end and I didn't see it until just now.  Well, it was clear cut before I saw that one.  You gotta respect the do-it-yourself binding.  :rock-on:

Perry Combover said:
Never mind.  Cagey slid his in there toward the end and I didn't see it until just now.  Well, it was clear cut before I saw that one.  You gotta respect the do-it-yourself binding.  :rock-on:

And a helluva nice yard for a crazy person!

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Perry Combover said:

And a helluva nice yard for a crazy person!

:laughing7:

maybe he went over to his uncles house to shoot the picture...... or maybe it was just some unsuspecting neighbor....

The L5S nearly got my vote.  I think it had 7% too much gold for my taste.  If the field was only guitars I'm sure I would've voted for it.

=CB= said:
maybe he went over to his uncles house to shoot the picture...... or maybe it was just some unsuspecting neighbor....
Nah  .... Just good Photoshop  :laughing7: 

I had my vote decided until the last moment. Then it was a hard choice between 2. But seriously, all the entries were AWESOME!!!!!!

Well my first guitar of the month vote. There are some great guitars to choose, but I could only pick one. Good luck to all they are all winners really  :icon_thumright:

Updown said:
=CB= said:
Nah  .... Just good Photoshop  :laughing7: 

No, it's not 'shopped. We've just had excellent weather this year. Not too hot and just the right amount of rain and sunshine. Last year that area looked awful. I was concerned it might not come back. This year, it's as lush as I've ever seen it. Plus, this is a condo complex so we have professional illegal aliens maintaining things and spreading all the appropriate fertilizers, herbicides and insecticides, a centrally controlled underground sprinkler system, etc.

Wow I love all of them. That bass is perfect!!!!the L5 is spectacular!!! the Telis are beautiful and the strat is gorgeous.  That bass is so nice it is making me rethink my next project seriously. But the finish and work on the L5 really deserve credit as well.............maybe I just won't vote :sad1:

Pelagaard said:
Sorry Dolando, you had my vote locked and then Cagey went and dropped the bomb.

BLAST! Damn you Cagey!!!  :icon_tongue:

It was my birthday this month and everything! Haha.

Back