VOTE HERE: August 2013 Guitar of the Month Conest

Which instrument should be the August 2013 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cagey said:
Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the recognition, especially in view of the other great instruments entered.

Dude,
Congrats!
It's one hell of a instrument.
All the entries this month(and most months) were outstanding in their own ways.
This Board has some of the most talented and creative builders I have seen.

:rock-on:

Cagey said:
Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the recognition, especially in view of the other great instruments entered.

Congrats cage such a nice guitar. It would look great next to my grandads old jag in the same colour.

Brilliant work, Kevin.  Well deserved, and no surprise at all.  Plus, on this one occasion I feel comfortable speaking for all of us when I say thank you for the huge amount of educational material surrounding your customization of that lovely green axe.

Bagman

Bagman67 said:
Brilliant work, Kevin.  Well deserved, and no surprise at all.  Plus, on this one occasion I feel comfortable speaking for all of us when I say thank you for the huge amount of educational material surrounding your customization of that lovely green axe.

That's basically what I was going to say but could pnt put it into words...so well said Bagman!

Bagman67 said:

Bagman

Thanks! It was fun and I enjoyed doing it.

For those who haven't seen the build thread, if you're interested it's the one titled "Binding an L5S"

AutoBat said:
Congratulations Cagey.  I made you a banner yesterday in anticipation (but I didn't vote for you).  Naturally I forgot to check the forum before I left for work.  I'll have it up when I return.
I did photoshop it to remove the holder bars along the bottom, as it looks goofy when you crop just the guitar out of the photo.

Thanks! I appreciate your work and skills.

I'm sorry to disappoint by using the gold, but whaddaya gonna do? I had to have it.

I'll look forward to seeing the banner!

The "Cherry Poppin' Tele" was nice, but I can get squeemish sometimes at the sight of too much blood.
Nice curves!  :cool01:

Cagey...looks great.  In my years with the forum this is the first L5 I remember seeing as the banner.....Nice work.  The shine on that fingerboard was worth all the effort I am sure.

Love the gold too.... :icon_thumright:

DMRACO said:
Cagey...looks great.  In my years with the forum this is the first L5 I remember seeing as the banner.....Nice work.  The shine on that fingerboard was worth all the effort I am sure.

Love the gold too.... :icon_thumright:
So true, there's only one other that comes to mind. But i think it was before the GOM contest existed..

Congratulations on a well deserved win. It's not often that the vote I cast turns out to be the winner! Great looking guitar and excellent job on the binding. Keep up the great work!

I was just about to leave on vacation when I thought about my failure at uploading the picture!

Attachments

• GOTM_August2013.png
    67 KB · Views: 443
Back