VOTE HERE: August 2011 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the August 2011 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so will the banner have both guitars split in half and morphed together?

Congrats to both, 2 very nice guitars :rock-on:

Death by Uberschall said:
I'm in with the idea of a Run-Off if PT is good with it.  :eek:ccasion14:

Two guitars go in, One guitar comes out!!!   :evil4:

The admins will have a quick pow-wow and see what we come up with.  I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later!!

<scratching head and mumbling to himself.....>  Swimsuit competition or Ninja Warrior challenge???  Or just fly double winners this month??

This whole process already takes too long to extend it for the purpose of tie-breaking. As it is, it takes a couple weeks to decide on guitar of the month. I don't know how to remedy that - not everybody is here every day, and everybody should get a chance to choose. Still - even the POTUS is elected in only 12 hours or so, and he gets to run the richest, most powerful sovereign country on Earth for 4 years <grin>

In any event, congrats to the winners - beautiful instruments that well-deserve recognition.

Wyliee said:
Death by Uberschall said:
I'm in with the idea of a Run-Off if PT is good with it.  :eek:ccasion14:

Two guitars go in, One guitar comes out!!!   :evil4:

The admins will have a quick pow-wow and see what we come up with.  I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later!!

<scratching head and mumbling to himself.....>  Swimsuit competition or Ninja Warrior challenge???  Or just fly double winners this month??
Like I said let's morph the 2 together and give out a double this month

Man this is awesome, I'm excited to see the what will happen. Tie-breaker? or a double GOTM?

Personally I think there should be a Celebrity Deathmatch style match!  :toothy10:

celebrity-deathmatch.jpg

I'm good with whatever is decided, like I said, I'm thrilled and honored to have tied such a cool guitar.

Elfro Pete, that girl with the bruised left head and forehead looks sorta like me (except in guy form)! Is she the one still standing?! :blob7: :glasses9:

Wyliee said:

After a brief confab...... PT and DBU will be co-winners this month.  :rock-on:

Congrats to both!

Wyliee said:
Wyliee said:

After a brief confab...... PT and DBU will be co-winners this month.   :rock-on:

Congrats to both!

All I can say about this forum is,........
[youtube=425,350]HalrygwungI[/youtube]

:headbang1:

my we are good...maybe the Unofficial Warmoth Board should handle this whole US Budget issue.  I bet the board could knock that out in a few minutes. :rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on:

The Zebranator thanks everyone that voted!!!! It's for all the misunderstood Zebrawood in the world!
I was very surprised and pleased when I saw the results last night. This forum has helped me learn so much about guitars - great place to be!

Also I agree, the forum admins should tackle the US budget! Way to make a decision!

Back