VOTE HERE: August 2011 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the August 2011 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

Great work. Some of the most beautiful guitars out there. If these dont give you Guitar Aquisition Syndrome (GAS) nothing will.

swarfrat said:
The pictures thread is coming up text only.

works for me...give it a few seconds to load...
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=17110.0

Eric Banjitar said:
Great work. Some of the most beautiful guitars out there. If these dont give you Guitar Aquisition Syndrome (GAS) nothing will.
  :icon_biggrin:

I'll agree with that  :icon_thumright:

The main thing I really notice is ... that each & every one is totally different !!  Good luck all  :toothy10:

:icon_scratch: Has there ever been a dead heat ?

Updown said:
Eric Banjitar said:

The main thing I really notice is ... that each & every one is totally different !!  Good luck all  :toothy10:

there have been some close ones.  I think the smallest margin was one or two votes.  Each had around 20+ votes.

Geez ... that was a tough decision ... so many sweeeeeeet guitars  :icon_thumright:

Voted for a guitar that I never would have thought I would have liked.  But it is just so awesome!

I am dieing to see this months outcome, the guitars in this month are some of the best matched ever for q competition.
It seems each month now we are stepping up with guitars that range all over the board, finish, design, function are fields we need to go over and decide which is best, it is getting harder all the time, my vote this month as for design of finish. that zebra is just to well thought out of a finish not to vote for.

Updown said:
Eric Banjitar said:

I won by 2 votes, I think I got it on general overall theme, as I can say there was a guitar in my month that I would have voted for over mine just for the beautiful finish
there is so much to consider here, so much it makes it hard to decide, I mean does beauty over come function or theme. We keep stepping up to the plate with some really great examples, I sometimes wonder if the talent here outshines the boutique market.

Oh, the humanity.  :confused4:  This cannot be...
It seems like in the past, when it appeared a tie might occur, the voting time was extended. 
Not sure what to do in this case.  Maybe a runoff :dontknow:

Wow, You know what guys I am so excited by this!!!!
DBU's afterburner guitar is such an amazing guitar! The Zebranator is such an amazing guitar. 
Let's put them both up there next to each other?!

Well done & congrats to both PT & DUB  :icon_thumright:
How about that  :blob7: ... I asked if there had been a dead heat before  :icon_biggrin:
(Because thats how tuff I thought this months was going to be)

Updown said:

These two beautiful guitars  :headbang1:  are gunna look just perfect at the top right hand corner here. Can't wait for that  :hello2:
Cheers To Ya Both  :eek:ccasion14:

Back