VOTE HERE: August 2011 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the August 2011 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait to see a 3-way tie.   :doh:
:laughing7: :eek:ccasion14:

I will say though, if it comes up again, I have no problem with letting the moderators of the forum be the deciding votes.

PT said:
The Zebranator thanks everyone that voted!!!! It's for all the misunderstood Zebrawood in the world!
I was very surprised and pleased when I saw the results last night. This forum has helped me learn so much about guitars - great place to be!

Also I agree, the forum admins should tackle the US budget! Way to make a decision!

You have inspired me to enter my zebra strat again next month...gotta love it.

PT said:
Also I agree, the forum admins should tackle the US budget! Way to make a decision!

Uh... I dunno.  The decision was basically to leave the results alone.  Really, it's easy to do nothing!!!!

I spent several years elected to several different county boards.  Been there, done that and got yelled at a lot.  Not going back.  No way!

When there is a tie  :icon_thumright: I personally think it's best for this forums interest & beneficial to Warmoth to have both pictured in the top right corner ^

Very happy that, thats whats been decided  :toothy10:  it's the best decision  :icon_thumright:

Also it takes 2 out of next times competition  :icon_jokercolor:

What would have happened if the decision on how to handle this was a tie?

Anyway, congrats to both winners!

Congrats PT and DbU! This is actually the first time ever I've voted for the winning guitar... :)

Awesomesauce.
This is actually the second time for a tie, but there was a runoff last time. I had banner pics made for each, and one with both on it since we didn't know what was going to happen at the time.
So from my own archives, here's the pic that never was!

*edit* Good thing too, as I clearly misspelled GOTM!

Attachments

• July2010GOTM3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 465
Thanks guys and gals!

Little charred Zebras.  :laughing7:
I laughed out loud at that one!

Although I think their positioning is wrong? I'll stop right there. :cool01:

Back