VOTE HERE: APRIL 2011 GUITAR OF THE MONTH

Please Vote:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Märkeaux said:
DMRACO said:
I still bothered I do not have a nice GOTM banner for my LPS that won the 1st year!!  (just kidding of course!!!!)
:toothy11: Maybe we need to get one for all the past winners!!!! :laughing8:

Me too!! I pulled mine off of facebook, but it is a little small :) I wonder if I can get one with wayback machine...

A little small isn't a Bad Thing. You don't want a huge sig. It's hard on the readers, having to scroll for days to get past all the monster sigs. A sig is supposed to be that - a signature that uniquely identifies you - not a web page or an ego wall. Anything taller than about 100 pixels is just inconsiderate. Who needs to know the entire equipment inventory of a poster X number of times a day, or see some huge picture of their favorite gear? I understand being proud, and I'd want to display a win as well, but make it a thumbnail with a link to a web page or something for those who want a closer look, not a massive picture or some kind of Victorian novel full of pointless text that everybody has to deal with whether they like it or not.

Paul-less said:
Whoa, look at the rebel, entering a Strat in a Tele contest. You know what we do to those kinds of punks? First, we will give them an offer they can't refuse: Get the frick out. If they somehow find a way to refuse the offer, we make them sleep with the fish.

Seriously though, great guitars. You would think with 5 people, it would be easier to vote. Apparently not....
Hard for you?
I am entered and I had a hard time deciding, there are some tasty guitars in that bunch, who ever wins deserves it.

Jusatele said:
I am entered and I had a hard time deciding, there are some tasty guitars in that bunch, who ever wins deserves it.

Including you. Amazing job.
The more I look at that Tele, the more I'm blown away.

Well... we can't see the numbers, but DMRACO's name is bolded... so I'm going to assume he's in the lead...

:evil4:

ORC

ORCRiST said:
Well... we can't see the numbers, but DMRACO's name is bolded... so I'm going to assume he's in the lead...

ORC

the bold is who you voted for...THANKS!!!!! :icon_thumright:

DMRACO said:
ORCRiST said:

ORC

DAMMIT... Cat-out-of-bag.

:toothy11:

DMRACO said:
ORCRiST said:

ORC

And I thought I was in the lead......damn  :icon_jokercolor:

ORCRiST said:
DMRACO said:
ORCRiST said:

ORC

DAMMIT... Cat-out-of-bag.

:toothy11:

Thanks for the vote.  That axe is becoming my go to guitar.  the sound and feel are awesome.  I love the satin finish I did with no grain fill.  The wood feels so natural.  I managed to getthe floyd set perfect oo.  Only issue is it is REALLY heavy.  I tend to like heavy guitars but this one is the most I have ever felt.

Marko's is just too classy not to vote for - great month for nontraditional teles hey!

I regret that I have but one vote to give for my forum.
Great job by all. Really hard to tele.

Back