VOTE HERE: APRIL 2011 GUITAR OF THE MONTH

Please Vote:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

The entries can be found at the following link:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=15975.0

line6man said:
I can see the results. :icon_scratch:
second.

the barndoor was beautiful, but i had to vote on the one that i would want the most in my living room.

The Barn Door tele by Justatele is really a creative finish done well. 
However, I really like that Rosewood/Wenge tele by lafromla1 also.

lafromla1, I really need to see some more pics of that girl, like the backside...
How about posting a few more pics on this thread to help me make up my mind???

All great works and I have always been a great fan of dmraco's zebra strat.  Tuff choise :dontknow:

The rosewood teles are hot. Barndoor is right up my alley. Zebrawood is on my to do list. But that lefty oozes class.

NonsenseTele said:
Nice guitars! I was between Marko's and lafromla's, but as markos is the original, went to it!

I have to say that mine was definitely modeled after Marko's as his is stunning.

Black Dog said:
The Barn Door tele by Justatele is really a creative finish done well. 
However, I really like that Rosewood/Wenge tele by lafromla1 also.

lafromla1, I really need to see some more pics of that girl, like the backside...
How about posting a few more pics on this thread to help me make up my mind???

Without hijacking the thread with additional pics, here is a thread with pics of the back:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=14873.0

DM - I love Zebra! Go Man!
Loved Marko's too but voted for his in the past. Always wanted the zebra to join in again. Good luck!

pssst - it looks like the voting is not hidden - I can see the voting totals....

Yours,
Mayfly

P.S. I voted for that fantastic markoooooooueauex tele!

Tonar8353 said:
Looks like P90's are the winners this month!  :icon_thumright:

your right...and if you slip the switch on the zebra...it has P-90s too!

line6man said:
I can see the results. :icon_scratch:

There was some glitch in the system.  I could see the radio button to hide the results, but it would not let me select it.  In the interest of keeping on schedule, the poll was ran.

Nice job to all - as always, tough choices to make...  :icon_scratch:

I voted for dmraco's Zeeb.  We may as well just vote it in for GOTM, otherwise, he's just going to keep resubmitting it over and over and over...   :icon_biggrin:

Seriously, I have always loved that axe!  Zebrawood doesn't get the respect it deserves on this forum!   :guitarplayer2:

CrackedPepper said:
Nice job to all - as always, tough choices to make...  :icon_scratch:

I voted for dmraco's Zeeb.  We may as well just vote it in for GOTM, otherwise, he's just going to keep resubmitting it over and over and over...   :icon_biggrin:

Seriously, I have always loved that axe!  Zebrawood doesn't get the respect it deserves on this forum!   :guitarplayer2:

:laughing3:  I figured I had some chance this month simply because the numbers.  So some zebra some love!

I still bothered I do not have a nice GOTM banner for my LPS that won the 1st year!!  (just kidding of course!!!!)
:toothy11: Maybe we need to get one for all the past winners!!!! :laughing8:

DMRACO said:
I still bothered I do not have a nice GOTM banner for my LPS that won the 1st year!!  (just kidding of course!!!!)

Me too!! I pulled mine off of facebook, but it is a little small :) I wonder if I can get one with wayback machine...

The voting issue has been resolved.  All cast votes were retained.  No need to re-vote.

Good luck to everyone!

Whoa, look at the rebel, entering a Strat in a Tele contest. You know what we do to those kinds of punks? First, we will give them an offer they can't refuse: Get the fudge out. If they somehow find a way to refuse the offer, we make them sleep with the fish.

Seriously though, great guitars. You would think with 5 people, it would be easier to vote. Apparently not....

DMRACO said:

+1001

Seriously, that is a great idea (he says not knowing who has been creating them or how hard it is...)

Back