VOTE HERE: 2016 Guitar of the Year

Which instrument should be the 2016 Guitar of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A hearty congratulations, Glimmer! This is a win well earned.  :icon_thumright:

Dang, gentlemen, I am truly humbled, especially given the competition and talent on display. Thank you all for your kind words.

Thanks to Aaron's quick work, Glimmer's Guitar of the Year banner is now featured top right - refresh your browser if it's not showing.

It's also featured on Warmoth's Facebook page.

Congrats to Glimmer and the entire field!

Sadly my computer died a few weeks ago and I think I have lost my photoshop install disc.

I hate when that happens.

I had a computer die recently, and in the process of building the new one I went in search of my ProTools disks. Could not find them anywhere. Like Photoshop, it's a somewhat expensive program, so you don't want to replace it if you don't have to.

Long story short, there were no disks. It was a "download" delivery. All I had to do was log into my account and I could download it again, provided I had my program key and hardware dongle (which I did). Dodged that bullet.

AutoBat said:
...Sadly my computer died a few weeks ago and I think I have lost my photoshop install disc.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get it back up and running; your banners are now vintage/collectible and will only increase in value with lack of availability. Mine still have the tags.

In the meantime I hope Double A won't mind me pulling out the official unofficial version:

Attachments

• Glimmer GOTY.png
    Glimmer GOTY.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 473
Back