VOTE HERE! -- 2012 Guitar of the Year --

Which instrument should be the Unofficial Warmoth Forum Guitar of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hannaugh said:
Missed GOY by one vote... again!  Congrats though, at least I lost to a great build.  :icon_thumright:

Sorry buddy - I voted for the tele.  But it was close - I almost voted for yours

I think even Leo Fender would have voted for that Tele. The thing just oozes class without any wild design modifications or materials. It's simply extremely well done.

To be fair, Leo would have been kinda biased - he kept building Tele variants until his passing.

THanks to all for the votes, and for the kind words.  If any of these other fine guitars had won, I would not have felt robbed in the slightest.  I'm in good company.

Peace

Bagman

Bagman67 said:
To be fair, Leo would have been kinda biased - he kept building Tele variants until his passing.

I'm sure. But, it was his design and you put a tuxedo on it. I gotta think he'd have been pleased to see that as much as a mother seeing her son dressed for his first communion, first dance, first day at work, first marriage, etc. You just gotta love it, and there is no equal.

Cagey said:
I think even Leo Fender would have voted for that Tele. The thing just oozes class without any wild design modifications or materials. It's simply extremely well done.

This: +1. Congratulations Bagman. Great win and a very classy instrument.

Congrats to the winner for such a nice instrument and to everyone else who were monthly winners.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the forum contests this year.      Its great to see everyones personality come through as a guitar and its very inspirational.  Great concepts and ideas from everybody.    Warmoth makes it all possible.

Guess nobody likes pointy guitars eh!?

Until next year

Dave

dwiller said:
Congrats to the winner for such a nice instrument and to everyone else who were monthly winners.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the forum contests this year.      Its great to see everyones personality come through as a guitar and its very inspirational.  Great concepts and ideas from everybody.    Warmoth makes it all possible.

Guess nobody likes pointy guitars eh!?

Until next year

Dave

I love the V you built - yours and DMRACO's guitars were my favorites in this contest, not including my own.

I love that the winner was a solid color with a maple neck. What has this forum become?! :icon_biggrin: kidding. Honestly any of these guitars could have won, but I think my favorite did.

Back