Vintage White LPS, Wenge/Ebony neck!

B.W.O.T.W.

Hi! I few months ago I built this beautiful LPS, with a lot of help from the people on this board (some of you might even remember it!) I've been playing the hell out of it since then, but never got around a camera to take some snaps. Better late than never though!

It's a little different than most of the guitars here in that is a gibsonesque axe in a solid color, don't see too many of those around here. And, the shots being with the gutar a few months old ( and I being a sloppy dude) it shows some tear and wear.

It's solid mahogany, single volume, single SD Alnico II, SS frets, PT tuners... All black hardware, fatback contour (when I play any other gutiar now it feels like a toy!)

Got some snaps on my band rehearsal space (with crappy fluorescent light but cooler background) and some in a room nearby (good sunlight, but a cheesy spot). Also, help me pick one of them to upload to the Warmoth Gallery!

And if you wanna hear it in action, it's all over the leads and fills on my band's latest song, "Acid Jesus", check it on my myspace link!

.. and the rest.

By the way, chek out the purplewood stripes on the neck. I actually din't order them, but they're nice!

Cool guitar :icon_thumright:

the_big_lebowski_jesus.jpg

:laughing7:

Nice guitar.  If that a left handed body, set up as a right handed?  Looks that way in the pictures.

Man that is beautiful...  Gives me a good idea about what my V is going to look like when I get it.  I like what I see!  :icon_thumright:

Thanks for all the replies guys! It's such a good and informative forum...

dbw said:
Your band rocks  :headbang1:

Nice guitar too!

Man, I REALLY appreciate it, thank you very much! We're just trying to rock as good as we can  :evil4:

GoDrex said:
Cool guitar :icon_thumright:

the_big_lebowski_jesus.jpg

:laughing7:

Nodoby f's with the Jesus!!! xDD I'm so glad you picked that reference up. :icon_thumright: Amazing, amazing movie. We just had to pay a little homage to it on Acid Jesus!

Xplorervoodoo said:
Man that is beautiful...  Gives me a good idea about what my V is going to look like when I get it.  I like what I see!  :icon_thumright:

Thanks a lot, I'll sure check your V out!

And guys, what picture you like better? I'm uploading one to the Warmoth gallery. I think the room ones get a truer color, but I can't get over the background... :doh:

oh man that's sick! iv got an lps body on the way adn all rosewood neck and i was thinking of making the body white now im really considering it!

Back