Very interesting new paint

DangerousR6

Kinda favors the Eerie swirl a bit.... :icon_biggrin:
SLP97A.jpg

thumb55

if someone needs to upgrade their Nightswan thats the body for you.....

...and I mean that with 80's love boys and girls :icon_thumright:

thumb55

late 80's bud....just before flanel took over.

http://www.vintagekramer.com/night.htm

I'm not sure if it was part of the first run but i'm sure that dude in Enuff z nuff had it in a video by 90.  (Even if it was 91 they were an 80's band)

anyway...I remember calling Warmoth asking about the guitar that Vivian Campbell had in a Guitar World photo shoot. (along with a really cool looking guitar thing called a Rand)

It was a 24 3/4 scale 24 fret neck with a mahaogany body.  The 2 HB set up was because they didn't have a location for a neck pickup with the fretboard overhang.

They seemed kinda suprised that their parts were so visable at the time.  I was still in high school at the time so I didn't have the money to buy squat, that sucks but I'm making up for it now.

DangerousR6

thumb55 said:
late 80's bud....just before flanel took over.

http://www.vintagekramer.com/night.htm

I'm not sure if it was part of the first run but i'm sure that dude in Enuff z nuff had it in a video by 90.  (Even if it was 91 they were an 80's band)

anyway...I remember calling Warmoth asking about the guitar that Vivian Campbell had in a Guitar World photo shoot. (along with a really cool looking guitar thing called a Rand)

It was a 24 3/4 scale 24 fret neck with a mahaogany body.  The 2 HB set up was because they didn't have a location for a neck pickup with the fretboard overhang.  They seemed kinda suprised that their parts were so visable at the time.  I was still in high school at the time so I didn't have the money to buy squat, that sucks but I'm making up for it now.
I wasn't refering to the Nightswan, I know how long they've been around. I'm a Kramer fan from way back in the metal neck years. I was refering to the eerie swirl paint job that came from Jackson guitars back in the '90's, and continues to this day....

Mor Paul

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Max said:
Whoops. Oh, well.

See, I said you were a Tele man.
Teles first, of course.
I also love P90 loaded SGs, and Les Pauls.
Strats fall next, but with the right pups, they could be higher. Just too thin sounding for my ears (I know, I know... it IS the strat sound)