vegetarian necks

what about compasion for ALL living things?  Sorry I lit this fire, not trying to be an ***hole. :glasses10:

Brian

I like to think that guitars and music make the world a better place and act as a positive influence, but if I was aware that somehow my consumption of guitars was adversely affecting the lives of animals, or old growth forests, or natural habitats for whatever, or promoting 3rd world poverty or slave worker conditions, then I would seriously reconsider my wood choices and inlay choices.  But I know very little about what the environmental repercussions are for my mahogany, pau ferro, or maccassar ebony guitar build.  I'm going to have to research into this, or if anyone has links to research, please share. 
I truly believe that as consumers, we have alot of power to change things for the positive by speaking out with our refusal to purchase products that we believe are harmful to animals, forests, workers, etc...

Neil Stryker said:
I truly believe that as consumers, we have alot of power to change things for the positive by speaking out with our refusal to purchase products that we believe are harmful to animals, forests, workers, etc...

Exactly, if there is no demand, there is no point in making the product, but as long as there is a high enough demand people will find away around any laws or limitations to get it.
Cuban cigars, lets get them from Canada, cheap pharmaceuticals, again Canada, or Mexico.

Remember the iams and chinese tooth paste thing.
People started complaining, and started boycots, I think the Gov stepped in on the tooth paste thing though.

so I guess I'm going to go buy some cuban cigars, cheap drugs, and toxic dog food?

diversion
http://video.aol.com/partner/hulu/saturday-night-live-pet-chow/RkCcXKl9I01KCBLCJpp4Z9vwZyb0DI91

Hey, If we're not supposed to eat cows, why are they made out of meat?

I'd like a big fat steak, smothered in porkchops please, hold the veggies

Back