ups, international

Orpheo

Warmoth has been extremely fast this time with shipping my guitar(parts), but they were just one week to fast. I have to pay the guy of UPS the tax at my doorstep, but I only get my salary this friday. Does anyone have any idea what could happen? worst case scenario is that the parts are being send back, and I dont get my guitar afterall. Or will they send me simply a letter with the info how to pay after delivery?

UPS, here in Brazil, call and you, send a bill, you print it and pay in the bank, send a fax and then they send to you...
There is another, who I can't remember the name, perhaps HDL, ask for you pay at the door... no good...

Well at least the UPS guy knows where you live.  We sure as hell don't!! :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :hello2:

WillyK! I don't believe your name is not Willy, but BILL!  :tard: Not fair puting the wrong name here...

NonsenseTele said:
WillyK! I don't believe your name is not Willy, but BILL!  :tard: Not fair puting the wrong name here...

You mean to tell me that your parents (Mr and Mrs Tele?)  actually had you baptized "Nonsense" :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_jokercolor:

Back