Unreplied emails to warmoth...

rock

i've sent two emails to warmoth with questions regarding prices and options. I am serious about buying almost all my parts from warmoth this summer...but they haven't said a thing back to me. whats the deal?

hi rock,

I have found that the best way to get pricing questions answered is to give them a call directly. what may seem like a simple question may in reality require a couple additional questions from a sales rep to be able to correctly quote you on your request.

I have also found that almost everything that can be quoted is pretty much spelled out on the website. in a few cases the website notes to call for a quote, as the specific piece of wood or ??? may be priced in a way that does not allow for a broad generalization.

all the best,

R

well maybe you can help me out. but you dont have to if you dont want to...

1. I want as ash body with a birdseye laminate top....the site says $180 for a solid ash body, $245 for laminate top...does that mean $245 total for the ash body plus a laminate top?, $180 for the body plus $245 for the top(which is ridiculous)? or something else?

2. I want warmoth/hipshot single string bridges...is there a price to make the body capable of stringing through the bass? i couldn't find a price. I mean they're just holes to be drilled....right?

3. Is the only way to have a side jack input by having the bass rear routed?

again, answer what you feel, if you feel. thanks.

1. ...does that mean $245 total for the ash body plus a laminate top?
Yes. But Birdseye tops are not common and availabilty and pricing may vary. The reps are good about answering emails. If you have another email address, try reaching them using that in case the one you're using is being filtered strangely. The best way is to phone in if you can.

2. I want warmoth/hipshot single string bridges...is there a price to make the body capable of stringing through the bass? i couldn't find a price. I mean they're just holes to be drilled....right?
No charge.

3. Is the only way to have a side jack input by having the bass rear routed?
Depends on the body model.

thanks alot, you are really helping me out alot. Ive called them three times today, no answer. maybe ill try another email address.

another quick quesiton, is quilted maple as sparce as birdseye?

again, thanks for your help.

We usually have Quilt all the time.

The sales phone lines turn on in 36 minutes....

so what you are saying to me is that there is a three hour difference between us? where is warmoth?

Warmoth is in Washington State - if you're on Eastern Time, that's three hours.

Look for Warmoth in the left-hand column: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.warmoth.com%2Fgallery%2Fgallery.kml&ie=UTF8&ll=39.027719,-95.273437&spn=55.853194,110.390625&z=4&om=1

wow, besides hawaii and alaska i dont think you could be further away from me and still be in the U.S. Im in Maryland.

Try E-mailing me personally at jay@warmoth.com.  If I don't reply then something between us is blocking your E-mail.  We've disabled ALL of our spam filters here at Warmoth to specifically prevent this problem.  So if something is blocking your E-mail, it's not happening at Warmoth.

Back