*** Unofficial Warmoth "ROCK Like an Egyptian" Giveaway! ***

Fat Pete said:
I think I'd be inclined to keep the neck simple - probably ebony on roasted maple.

Or not ...

Perhaps some exotic combo instead, like wenge/ebony. Why? Because it's Warmoth and you can choose combos like this:

WN1928a.jpg

Nightclub Dwight said:
I could never afford to commission one of Great Ape's pieces.  Hopefully this will work out.  Plus, I have a monkey playing an accordion in my profile avatar.  How cool is that?

But but do you have mid-digit knuckle hair??

Yeah - that body's going to steal the show.  Then again, Liberace could rise from the grave and partner with Elvis on a neck configuration and it probably wouldn't take anything away from GA's artwork.

fdesalvo said:
Yeah - that body's going to steal the show.

Right. So, classy but understated high-performance neck. Maybe get it bound, just for fun, but even that might be too much. Black Ebony on roasted Maple, no inlays, stainless frets, LSR nut, Warhead, locking tuners, Cagey prep.

Hate to argue with you guys on RM/ebony, but...  My heart is with this PF one piece.  However, it absolutely depends on what a cross between a gorilla and a turtle ends up looking like.

VMS12023A.jpg

ghotiphry said:
Hate to argue with you guys on RM/ebony, but...  My heart is with this PF one piece.  However, it absolutely depends on what a cross between a gorilla and a turtle ends up looking like.

Way, way off.

Here's a hint: there will be wings.

double A said:
ghotiphry said:

Way, way off.

A GreatApe body with wings  :eek: That's different!  :laughing7:

I reckon I would go Roasted Maple with either Roasted Maple or Ebony from the showcase depending on the colour.

Axkoa said:
double A said:
ghotiphry said:

Way, way off.

A GreatApe body with wings  :eek: That's different!  :laughing7:

I reckon I would go Roasted Maple with either Roasted Maple or Ebony from the showcase depending on the colour.

We'll see....  :icon_thumright:

Love the Native American and country western themes. I work for a federally recognized Native American Tribe and have native ancestors. Love the heritage.

Back