Unofficial Unofficial Warmoth Facebook group

The photo albums are quite a bit easier to use and annotate.  I find that one of the more useful aspects of it.  The music side still is lacking, but oh well.
Patrick

Yeah, this way we could have an album for everyone's guitars. Also, we could replace the "show us your pics" thread with another album. It would be way more organized as far as pictures are concerned
...and I'm Sean btw.

Max i think you will work out who i am pretty quik just clicked on.

Facebook i had refused to use it but my niece and nephews persisted so i joined recently (i am 55 in April  :help: )
I have sinece found somone i pretty much lost 20yrs ago who was very special to me so alls good.

DangerousR6 said:
Max said:
For the record, Facebook and Myspace is for teenage girls and boys......

Except everyone and their mom is on it.  No literally, my mom is on it.  And my grandfather, who is 90 years old is on it too.  Almost every single one of my friends is on facebook, and we're all in our mid 20s.  There are several customers at the comic book store who are in their 50s that are on it.  All of my bosses are on it, including my ex boss who barely knows how to turn on his computer.  All of my co-workers (age range 22-45) are on it. 

kboman said:
I believe Facebook was originally made for university students, so... no?

A lot of things end up being used for purposes other than their original intention.  Halloween, Christmas, IQ Tests, Jazz Basses, etc.  Go for it.

Marko said:
no problem... we will be there talking about you behind your back though... :laughing7:

Trying to be open minded about this.  OK, the real reason is that I can't stand the thought of y'all talking behind my back.  Please approve Christopher Rickard

Back