Unfair showcase item

+1 to Jack  :-\, but it would still look nice, with pearl pickgard...just too beautiful.

I just added everything (pickups) and it would add to about 2k (with a 600$ flame maple neck  :icon_thumright:). Seems expensive, but really, its half the price of a Suhr  :icon_tongue:

I agree with Jack too..
but I really really love the masked binding on strats!!!  :eek:

It comes with being a Warmoth addict - I see tonnes of things I can't get and it kills me inside.
Hell, I bought my dream body and am looking for a seller now to make some bills!
It happens, but nevertheless, I feel your pain.

And to Jack - while it does seem like a waste to cover up the beautiful wood and I have seen many examples that I liked, to me strats with no pickguard look really weird. I don't mind it at all.
I think I'm the only one on these forums that feels that way tho lol

I hope this one goes quickly and I suspect it will. I don't want to be checking on it every day for the next few weeks until I can afford it.

For my money, this one is just as good and for some reason WAY cheaper: http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?itemNumber=PS2086&type=guitar
If I were in the market for another guitar (hahahah) I'd give this one a hard look. Oh, yeah, whoops, I'm still giving it a hard look!

jackthehack said:
nathan a said:
Wow, that does look nice.

Better if it wasn't top-routed.... :icon_scratch:

+1 more - it is a particularly pretty plank-o-wood
icon_wink.gif

tfarny said:
For my money, this one is just as good and for some reason WAY cheaper: http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?itemNumber=PS2086&type=guitar
If I were in the market for another guitar (hahahah) I'd give this one a hard look. Oh, yeah, whoops, I'm still giving it a hard look!

SOLD.  Did you get it, tfarny?

Micahbell said:
to me strats with no pickguard look really weird. I don't mind it at all.
I think I'm the only one on these forums that feels that way tho lol

You're not the only one, I agree.  Of course I have a rear-routed strat, but that's an HH with pickup rings.

Nope, not me. I still have three strats sitting around here - two too many for a certain spousal unit of mine.

Back