Unboxing the Bare Knuckles

elgravos

Just got these in the post.  I'm always impressed with their packaging.  New this time are the coasters which I think are a very nice touch.  They also threw in a  7 string string set - so had to count the pole pieces on the HB to make sure they had got that right! Once again, delivered in 6 days from the UK with no customs fees.

This is a matched HSS set with a Holy Diver HB and 2 Irish Tour singles.  Be a while before I get them loaded up but will give them a thorough review once I've taken them for a spin.

Attachments

• IMG_1115.JPG
    IMG_1115.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 547
Yep, I always order directly from the UK site.  Always arrive in less then a week and are usually cheaper then what I could buy them for from a U.S. dealer.  Currently have a Mule set, a Piledriver set, a RiffRaff set, and a Miracle Man/Mule combo.

Got a strat build coming up soon and want to get a set of single coils, just haven't decided what set to buy yet.

Nice! I have a couple of coasters myself.:icon_thumright:

Dig the zebra coils. Please do post your thoughts on the Irish Tours - I love my Nailbomb set and Black Dog bridge but have never installed one of their single coils.

That sounds like its gonna be a great HSS set. Post back and let us know. I had a Mule for awhile and liked it. Good to get the advice on ordering direct from BKP. I have to get a couple parts from their site soon.

Best pickups ever made and that's no hyperbole.  Have a couple Abraxas bridge pickups, 63 Veneer Board set, Apaches, Holy Diver, and my new Warmoth build is getting a Mother's Milk neck and Crawler bridge.  Enjoy them!

I just put Irish Tours in a Strat I'm upgrading ... If Cagey would give me my neck back :party07:

They sound incredible.

jmcecil said:
I just put Irish Tours in a Strat I'm upgrading ... If Cagey would give me my neck back :party07:

They sound incredible.

Haha!  He's going to get one of mine.  It's going straight from the mother ship to his place, so it stings a little less.

fdesalvo said:
Haha!  He's going to get one of mine.  It's going straight from the mother ship to his place, so it stings a little less.

That's really the only way to do it.  It saves you from the possibility of screwing one of your lovely new parts up while you fondle it before sending it off to Michigan for The Treatment.

Bagman67 said:
fdesalvo said:

That's really the only way to do it.  It saves you from the possibility of screwing one of your lovely new parts up while you fondle it before sending it off to Michigan for The Treatment.

That Cagey is a mad man, I tell you.  There's no way I'd have entrusted my parts to any one else. 

fdesalvo said:
That Cagey is a mad man, I tell you.  There's no way I'd have entrusted my parts to any one else.
LOL, I didn't find out about him until AFTER I had my first neck delivered.  Otherwise I would have done it the drop ship way.

jmcecil said:
fdesalvo said:
LOL, I didn't find out about him until AFTER I had my first neck delivered.  Otherwise I would have done it the drop ship way.

Story of my life!

Back