uh...

Excuse me if this is a bit inappropriate for this forum, but can a person really be so horny that they want to screw around with something that's attached to a saw?
There are plenty of things that she could have picked up at an adult store or on the internet that would have been safe.

I am a firm believer that people that do stupid things deserve very severe punishments for it, and it looks like this woman got what she deserved.
But on the other hand, a strong sex drive that make people do pretty crazy things.

Her boyfriend is pretty stupid too...
Once you **** a girl with a saw, you can NEVER please her naturally again. :toothy12:

line6man said:
Once you **** a girl with a saw, you can NEVER please her naturally again. :toothy12:

Hope his credit card has big limit :laughing7:

I think to stupid shall get fucked by nature, natural selection you can call it :)

Yet another candidate for the Darwin awards .... at the very least an honorable mention.  :doh:

I wonder which of the two is more stupid, him for mounting the adult item on the saw blade instead of fabricating a proper mount, or she for letting him actually use the contraption on her.

line6man said:

I think she'll be lucky if she can still be pleased at all in the near-to-medium future, naturally or otherwise...

I am envisioning something like a reciprocating saw.  :sad:
For the love of God, I hope that the guy removed the blade. :eek:

I am surprised that she didn't bleed to death or something.

Momma always said sex was bad...

line6man said:
I am envisioning something like a reciprocating saw.  :sad:
For the love of God, I hope that the guy removed the blade. :eek:

I am surprised that she didn't bleed to death or something.

Momma always said sex was bad...
No, he didn't remove the blade. He glued the 'toy' onto the blade. But during use, the blade, not altogether unsurprisingly, cut it's way, first through the 'toy', and then through the girl.

And this very probably is not what your momma understood under 'sex'.

When Cosmo says "you can find all kinds of things to make homemade sex toys from at your local hardware store", they're not talking about the power tool section.  I can't even fathom being dumb enough to think that something designed to cut through wood would be a good thing to use anywhere near your genitals.  Maybe next time they get "creative", they'll go to the fridge instead of the tool shed.  Morons!  I would defnitely put this in the Darwins.

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
People like that shouldn't be allowed to HAVE genitals.

Well... they could have used their genitals for something ultimately more sinister like making a baby. At least they did their best to contain the stupidity within their own generation.

Besides, you do know the joke that ends with "it seemed like good idea at the time", do you?

People like that shouldn't be allowed to HAVE genitals.

Kinda reminds me of the "Dating for Dummies"-> "Sex for Dummies"-> "Pregnancy for Dummies" sequence of books. Folks, we don't want to be encouraging these people...
Come to think of it, maybe "Power-Tool Sex Toys for Dummies" is a good concept. :blob7:

Back