Ugly or not?

Alfang said:
It's funny how some people like to poetically say they don't like it, ie... nice guitar, nice pups, both together, no. Hey, Strap on a pair and just say you don't like it. Don't try to impress us with your clever response

I used to be one of the " I like natural wood " too.  Till I got one.  Boring......Color is cool. And your mock-up is awesome, that's a guitar of the month just waiting to be built.

I think you should bring your vision to reality. Too many here are stuck in a box, and evidently it's a small box. Hell if it was hot pink I'd like it.

Ugly or not?    NOT
:doh:

Looks like the old grumpy Alfang is back? :) I liked the new easygoing one better... DbU was just stating an opinion, and with humour as well.

Personally I don't care for quilt maple and those pickup covers need a more "industrial" looking guitar in my book. But a purple LP? Sign me up!

kböman said:
Looks like the old grumpy Alfang is back? :) I liked the new easygoing one better... DbU was just stating an opinion, and with humour as well.

Personally I don't care for quilt maple and those pickup covers need a more "industrial" looking guitar in my book. But a purple LP? Sign me up!

Might look better with a gun metal gray paint job.  :icon_biggrin:

Death by Uberschall said:
Awesome looking guitar,........................... check.  :icon_thumright:
Awesome looking pick ups,....................... check.  :icon_thumright:
That awesome looking guitar with those awesome looking pick ups,...................... ummmmm, no.   :tard:

They would clash from a purely aesthetic point of view. Same pick ups in nickle would be much better.  :icon_thumright:  :eek:ccasion14:
+1

Miskatonic said:
This guitar:

2cnw4jo.jpg

With these pickups:

2jfxfo1.jpg

LOVE IT! 

Back