Two weeks after I ordered and my Quantum View email was waiting for me

Lucky #7

:blob7:

Come next Thursday it will be heading to Great Southern Music as fast as I can get it there.  Hopefully they won't take too long to get it put together.

Yeah.  I found a neck and a body that were pretty much dead on to what I was looking for.  Next time through, whenever that may be, I will probably order custom.  This time it was a combination of finding a body and a neck I loved and the fact that all I had in the house in the way of an electric guitar is a stock Fender Mexican Standard Strat. 

Yeah I agree

what is it the kids say these days on boards? Pics or it didn't happen! hahaha ;)

GoDrex said:
Yeah I agree

what is it the kids say these days on boards? Pics or it didn't happen! hahaha ;)
516.gif

Here you go boys.

Attachments

• Warmoth Bengal.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 288
  • Warmoth Black Korina.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 299
  • Warmoth Black Korina Back.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 300
  • Guitar-Put-Together.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 296
Lack of space, time, not wanting to screw it up when I have no other viable option to play, and an 18 month old who has a knack for getting into everything.  And yes, that includes stuff seemingly well out of her reach.  I'll likely give that a shot on the next one as well when I have another guitar I like to play if I mess up somehow.

When it's finished, you'll have to bring it by to play with MY Warmoths.

:toothy10:

I know that UPS has a tried and true formula, but it s just torturous that my body and neck have made it more than half the distance to my house in less than two days and they won't be arriving for another five days for some reason.  If the last package I got from Seattle a few weeks ago is any indication, it's going to sit in Dallas for two full days.

Back