time frame

TRG

generally how long are custom neck orders taking to ship these days.ordered a 3abirds eye  clapton neck last night just wondering how many weeks

I have no inside information, and am only speculating, but I think the economy is getting to W as well.  There's been atleast one layoff we know of, there's been a giant one of a kind sale of the showcase to no doubt generate instate cash, the forum has less traffic, and builds are arriving considerably and consistently faster than adverstised.  Just evidence, not so much proof of, there's not as many orders as there used to be.

I ordered a custom neck and body, both finished and the neck even having a matching peghead on the 8th of October. Just got off an email to someone at W, telling me that my order is ready to ship. That's 7 weeks, so right inbetween their estimated 6-8 weeks  :headbang:

Well if orders are arriving early this might be good for my order i placed today to be at home for christmas assembly, kind of like a christmas present hehe, hopefully my order has helped warmoth in some part, wouldnt like them going under if such a thing might happen as i dont know anywhere else to get such parts, specially in england for the price they offer, basically in pounds im spending the same amount for this guitar as a midrange bass over here, 750 ish, and im sure with what im putting into it it wil  be considerably better than a mid range has to offer,

It varies.  for my recent custom neck they told me they were sitting at 4 to 6 weeks.  We'll see.

cool well when it comes it comes, i have university to occupy my mind and such till they come, but theyll be arriving at home so when im next down ill get pictures of how its going haha

Back