This is genius...

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
I gotta get a couple...
174110087_4139064272810704_4030279064738221478_n.jpg

fxpedalboards.com

Design flaw: guitar players must always face crowd, even when hitting pedals. Even when there is no crowd.

Saw that on FB.

I am thinking of trying to make one--but at the same time their prices are really reasonable.
I'd love to have the pedalboard be able to slide under the amp when not in use.

swarfrat said:
Cup holders above a high vibration maker? Mmmmm ok.

Then again how many times have you seen a guy place his beer right on the amp/cab?

Seamas said:
swarfrat said:
Cup holders above a high vibration maker? Mmmmm ok.

Then again how many times have you seen a guy place his beer right on the amp/cab?

Those are not for drinks!  Those are for picks and, er, 'other accessories'...  :)

There is only one real 007:  Sean Connery. 
Any other choice is like saying Shemp was the best Stooge!

Bill, tgo

Lbpesq said:

Bill, tgo
He's the original, but not the best...And Shemp was the best Stooge.... :icon_thumright:

IT guy here - if the cup holders were on outriggers, then maybe. Liquids over electronics always ends badly.
But otherwise love the concept!

Worst offender was the condensate drip tray on a mini-split installed right over the main power plugs to several racks of equipment on.... a ship. No matter how much I yelled, they wouldn't fix it. After it took out the racks, nobody complained when I cut the cord...

daizee said:
IT guy here - if the cup holders were on outriggers, then maybe. Liquids over electronics always ends badly.
But otherwise love the concept!

Worst offender was the condensate drip tray on a mini-split installed right over the main power plugs to several racks of equipment on.... a ship. No matter how much I yelled, they wouldn't fix it. After it took out the racks, nobody complained when I cut the cord...
Makes sense, but as mentioned by others, I wouldn't use it for drink holder. Mostly for picks and slides, or some gummy bears... :dontknow:

And on boat too ... Surrounded by water!  :bananaguitar: :bananaguitar: :bananaguitar:

DangerousR6 said:
Lbpesq said:

Bill, tgo
He's the original, but not the best...And Shemp was the best Stooge.... :icon_thumright:

Like Star Trek was the original, but TNG was better (DS9 had more action, but TNG held more true to the spirit of exploration and discovery than any of the other shows).

I loved the budget and depth that TNG brought. But after a season I was like "It's a freaking warship. Blow something up already!!!!"  Space Opera was right. If TOS was a Space Western, TNG was a Space Opera.

Back