This guy is just too funny...

jerry is either the most epic moron I have ever heard about or he's lying.  I think it's an act to get attention on a message board which is just about the most pathetic thing a person can do.

I'm so completely missing his point that I'd be tempted to think the fault lies with me...

Yeah, I don't understand at all.  :icon_scratch:  This guy needs to either stop buying gear or stop whining about it.

My gut reaction is, epic troll. On the up side, he's much more entertaining than your average troll. On the down side, if he put all this energy into making money, he'd be a millionaire by now.

That's an ugly guitar.

And lousy decoration. Gibson wouldn't put a hard rock cafe and flames stickers on a guitar with lousy signatures and print worse than mine (atrocious. Probably worse than Docs, him being a doctor and all  :laughing7:)

Man what is up with that guy? He doesn't deserve his guitars.

I liked what one poster said though, "Birds are meant to fly, guitars are meant to be played. Put a bird in a cage and it doesn't do too well"

WHY the hell would you use Goo-Gone to take off a signature??? (??????????)
Goo-Gone is meant to remove grease and gum and such, not writing...

line6man said:
WHY the hell would you use Goo-Gone to take off a signature??? (??????????)
Goo-Gone is meant to remove grease and gum and such, not writing...

Maybe he thought "Goo"-Gone would get rid of "Goo-Goo" Dolls.  :laughing7:

I bet he was thinkun' that if he bought the guitar and could just get those lousy sigs off he be able to sell it for more than he had in it...  He probably thought he was getting a deal!  All I gotta to do is get these dang sigs off and I'll make a killin' off of [insert unmentionable auction site name here]!  He's scrubbing away thinking: who in their right mind would take a Sharpie to a limited edition Gibson??

I don't think he's a troll.  But I sure wouldn't be announcing my stupidity to the world like that.  I don't know for sure, but I don't think I've done anything that brainless in my life.  Give me time, though-- I'd be willing to bet I could do something stupider!

JBD

I can understand that he goes for 'get rich quickly' even if he does it on somebody elses back. I can understand that he fails miserably - after all he has already given evidence of not being a particularly bright light. What I don't get is why he starts bitching at the world if this happens. Is he trying to start a class action suit vs Gibson because the sigs won't come off?

Back