this body plus this neck-- mmmmm

nathan a

This makes me drool.

Also, damn you, top router.

PS2579a.jpg

SN4523a.jpg

That would definitely rock, too bad about the top route, but in this case you're not covering up interesting grain

I like that combo a lot!! I think you will be very pleased with the results tone wise.. wooooooooo!! !! and the raw neck, OH YEAH!!

-TT-

I think one of the coolest things about it, rear routed, would be that the grain  in the fingerboard would carry over and match up with that grain line through the pickup routes in the body. Oh well.

Is that the one with the brown shell pickguard as picture 3 in the showcase? That neck makes a much better companion! :glasses9:

willyk said:
Is that the one with the brown shell pickguard as picture 3 in the showcase? That neck makes a much better companion! :glasses9:

Yep, PS2579.

Oh my God! how tempting!!
I need to resist!!!  :tard: :sad1: :-\ :confused4: :tard:

m4rk0 said:
Oh my God! how tempting!!
I need to resist!!!  :tard: :sad1: :-\ :confused4: :tard:

No need to resist.. go ahead get it, you'll love it!! That neck is a great price! Don't think, just do.... You deserve it!

:evil4: -TT-

I've been watching this body since it come to Showcase... but no money to get it, I've just bought a car  :tard:
Sad...
But it's nice that one guy from here would get! So, don't be slow or you can lose it!  :icon_biggrin:

About the pickguard, I do prefer black...

(EDIT: In this body, in Black Korina with a more dark color, I prefer it in light color)

Attachments

• Warmoth Strat Black Korina Double.JPG
    Warmoth Strat Black Korina Double.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 354
  • Warmoth Strat Black Korina Double Modified.JPG
    Warmoth Strat Black Korina Double Modified.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 355
Has anyone ever thought about making a baby pickguard for a Strat, that would just barely cover the routes and leave the lower horn unmolested? There seems to be more and more pretty Strat and P-bass bodies coming out that cry for some exhibitionism.

Well... if it were boatneck or fatback, I just might  :icon_jokercolor:
Unfortunately, I've got my heart set on a really thick neck
Sigh

It would suit me to see all the showcase bodies NOT routed for pickups at all. Probably would increase sales. I frequently see bodies that scream 'ME", until I see the already routed configuration. That's just MHO though.
BB in SC

Bill in SC said:
It would suit me to see all the showcase bodies NOT routed for pickups at all. Probably would increase sales. I frequently see bodies that scream 'ME", until I see the already routed configuration. That's just MHO though.
BB in SC
I believe they don't do it because they are always busy... this would be an hell work twice in each body... but is the BEST solution, if they have how to do it, of course

Bill in SC said:
BB in SC

I mentioned in another thread how nice it might be to see even 2 or 3 Showcase Tele's without pickup routes. I'm dying to do a black korina rear-routed Esquire, but I really want to see the wood first. And yes, I am a crybaby! It's always something.

:dontknow:

RLW said:
I mentioned in another thread how nice it might be to see even 2 or 3 Showcase Tele's without pickup routes. I'm dying to do a black korina rear-routed Esquire, but I really want to see the wood first. And yes, I am a crybaby! It's always something.
:dontknow:

Me to!

Spalted Maple, Black Korina are two of some woods that has so big color/figuring differences that you should look to it before buy... I, for example, would be very mad if I made an order to S.M. and it came a redish one...  :laughing7:

It's not just the PU routes, as you can always have them re-routed for P90s/HBs/Strat SCs; I'd like to see more WITHOUT the std. Tele bridge routing so you could order bridge routing for TOM/Gotoh 510 wraparounds/TOM string throughs...

jackthehack said:
It's not just the PU routes, as you can always have them re-routed for P90s/HBs/Strat SCs; I'd like to see more WITHOUT the std. Tele bridge routing so you could order bridge routing for TOM/Gotoh 510 wraparounds/TOM string throughs...

+_5

I'd like to see LPs routed for P90s!

I agree nonsense, the body i picked, with a black guard. And creme pup covers and knobs, a la SRV

Back