There are no words. Watch and be astounded.

T.L. said:
Now THAT'S the RIGHT way to play a saxophone!  Not that "Kenny G" crap...

Naw, THIS is sax...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhP_IQv7k7E

I've always liked the sax solo in this song.......
"Hit me!" :glasses9: (two fat persons - click, click, click)  BTW, that first song rates a  :sad:

[youtube=425,350]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=u6idHmoe5EM&feature=related[/youtube]

Steve Lukather has been assiduously trying to re-invent his image, as an Olympian Guitar God rather than as the "weird-hair guy from Toto." For some odd reason*, the staff at "Guitar Player" magazine pimps him up continuously as the greatest musician since Mozart - he did play on Michael Jackson records, after all. He hangs out with all the cool L.A. guitar guys like Slash, Van Halen, C.C. DeVille, Jay Jay French, P.P. Tingle........  :icon_scratch: Unfortunately for Steve, every time he needs another pound of blow the easiest way to fund it is to re-convene Toto and tour Japan.

*(Wonder what he needs all that blow for....?)

The eighties had some great music! that is 80-81  :laughing7: I am personally trying to forget my mullet days :dontknow: Damn!!!! that music is awful!!!!

emmaporkchop said:
If we did something to deserve that, than I'm sorry. :(
:laughing11: That was fricking terrible. In a good way, though. That dude with the red and white checkered shirt and the over-enthusiastic sax player made that video.

kreig said:
And those shoulder pads were all the rage , as all the girls were wearing them in the 80's .   :doh:

Crap, I thought those gals were being treated for the bad boob jobs they got.......

Simply astounding.  I had forgotten people used to dress like that.  Thanks for reminding me, now I'll have to forget all over again.

But srsly, the guitarist didn't do anything earth-shattering by any means.  Beri player had some monster chops tho--takes a lot of work to fill one of those things up and get a tone like that.

I thought it seemed like it lacked a lot of movement, which I would've expected from a fusiony thing

I think it was the sax that hurt the actually riff for me

I really liked the second soloish part, it inspired me, even

I am amazed by their level of enthusiasm, but then again, to me, that is one of the most appropriate and beneficial things to come out of music

in other words, that video is like my musical beliefs gone wrong,  :laughing3:

INTERESTING, though

Back