The weekend is saved! PJ-body arrived!!

Jorundr

Found a post/package note in the mail today, with warmoth on it! Was not expecting anything for a couple of weeks, what a great surprise. Couldn't wait turn in my paper and zoom doen to the post office.

openend it up and almost cried, beautiful. Was expecting my neck and some tuner for my friend, I guess its on its way in a similar package. I've paid 90$ for shipping and the total on this one was only 45$. hopefully it wil show up real soon. Anyone had the same happen?

Body is a one piece swamp ash, real light and resonant when i tap on it. cant' wait to get it all

neck is wenge/ebony j-bass neck with stainless steel frets 6105. photos will be posted.

It's a great feeling isn't it? 

Just wait till it's put together and set up - you'll love it.

Jorundr said:
openend it up and almost cried, beautiful. Was expecting my neck and some tuner for my friend, I guess its on its way in a similar package. I've paid 90$ for shipping and the total on this one was only 45$. hopefully it wil show up real soon. Anyone had the same happen?

In you excitement, I'm having to guess a what you're asking.

Yes, the neck and body are packaged separately, but should arrive together.  Now the UPS guy dropped off my body, and I asked him, "Just one box?"  He looked on his paper work, jumped back to the truck and spent 5 minutes looking to emerge with a tattered box with the neck.  ....if I hadn't asked?

Well, the package was handled by the norwegian mail service, from customs and in. If i have to guess, I think i know where it is. those guys... Guess i'm just disappointed the UPS lady didn't honk and call  :sad:

hehe, sorry if I was unclear Turbo, too much adrenalin and beer.

found out i have to do some modifying on the control rout, theres not enough space for three pots. well minor job anyway.

oh, first snow today! gone in half an hour, but none the less :hello2:

Jorundr said:
hehe, sorry if I was unclear Turbo, too much adrenalin and beer.

No trouble.  We've all been there. 

There's a Tele Deluxe on here that's that body color with a black pickguard that matches your bass.  I can't find it, I was going to post a pic of it.

Back