The Hipshot Hardtail bridge & rout option now at Warmoth!

Good. I would have preferred that option to the always slightly crooked Fender hardtail bridge I put on my last Warmoth body.

I have one of those on my 2009 hardtail strat body. I think it can be used on the American standard rout?

I can't remember if I did anything different when I ordered it.

More options are a good thing!

I have one of those on my 2009 hardtail strat body. I think it can be used on the American standard rout?

I can't remember if I did anything different when I ordered it.

More options are a good thing!
Nope, it has its own rout.

I welcome another hardtail option. I'm generally happy with the Gotoh 101, but I'd like to give the hipshot bridge a try. I was also considering babaicz flat mount bridge, so I'll have a slight dilemma next time I put a Warmoth build together.

Nope, it has its own rout.
I ordered mine with a vintage hardtail rout. It was 1.78 vs 1.754.
The outside 2 screw holes were something like .013" different. I remember stressing about this, as I REALLY wanted the hipshot bridge.

even the string holes were ok. I think they were bigger overall than the modern ones?

Still glad to see it as a stand alone option.

I ordered mine with a vintage hardtail rout. It was 1.78 vs 1.754.
The outside 2 screw holes were something like .013" different. I remember stressing about this, as I REALLY wanted the hipshot bridge.

even the string holes were ok. I think they were bigger overall than the modern ones?

Still glad to see it as a stand alone option.
I'm glad it worked, we just offer the unique rout as Hipshot definitely specs it differently. It's sort of a hybrid, with closer-to-Vintage mounting screw spacing and closer-to-American Standard string holes.

String hole spacing:
- Hipshot 0.416"
- Vintage Flat Mount 0.446"
- Am Standard 0.413"

Mounting screw hole spacing:
- Hipshot 0.875"
- Vintage Flat Mount 0.890"
- Am Standard 0.827"

Some diagrams.
american-std-bridge-25-inches-gif.56792

Last edited:
They are extremely beautiful i orderd the .175 floor and nickel plate
BFE88FD0-2632-4B5F-92A4-E9CE3058C815.jpegE1C80CD8-44B6-4B49-93F6-366EA341D6A0.jpeg

Last edited:
Back