The ganja-caster

line6man said:
Drugs do not make you cool period.

I think it is sad to see someone stumble into a life of drugs, but i have absolutely no respect for anyone who takes pride in it.
IMO, The kind of worthless people that think its cool to do drugs should not even be allowed to occupy space in the universe.

Know what you mean......I feel the same about alcoholics - they're usually more grating, loud, and obnoxious with their indulgence 
gtfoslap.gif

Spark up!!! :headbang1:
Don't get wired up... Fire up! :glasses9:
Dude I love that guitar. Bet it smokes!

jerryjg said:
Spark up!!! :headbang1:
Don't get wired up... Fire up! :glasses9:
Dude I love that guitar. Bet it smokes!
It even bares my name.....Douglas...Got my own line og ganja guitars...... :icon_biggrin:

line6man said:
Am i the only guy that is just not into taking drugs?

Far from.  Drugs never really appealed to me as well.  But maybe that's why i lack so much creativity...  :icon_tongue:

As servants of the holy laws of vibration it is our divine right to take whatever drug we deem progressive towards our further devotion of our service to those laws.

I used to treat drugs like they were just something to do, but I was too young and unfocused to realize that I really WAS running from things.

These days, I don't do drugs, they just happen to me.  :laughing7:

I thought people with Warmoth's would be more into that risky kind of thing, lol.

mindtool said:
line6man said:
Am i the only guy that is just not into taking drugs?

Far from.  Drugs never really appealed to me as well.  But maybe that's why i lack so much creativity...  :icon_tongue:

Don't be ridiculous.  I do a lot of drugs and I'm not creative either.  :doh:

Rofl.  I wouldn't play that guitar, but I don't have some of the hang ups about drugs that some... people... seem to have here.  I choose not to do them because I don't want to, but that alone isn't cause for looking down on someone... especially in a society that glamorizes alcoholism and infidelity. 

-Mark

Drugs make the world go round. Just ask the pharmaceutical industry. Hell, we don't even know HOW prozzac works.  :tard:

line6man said:
ErogenousJones said:
There's just something kind of sad about this. It's like "Look at me, I take drugs. That makes me cool, right?"  :laughing7:

Drugs do not make you cool period.

I think it is sad to see someone stumble into a life of drugs, but i have absolutely no respect for anyone who takes pride in it.
IMO, The kind of worthless people that think its cool to do drugs should not even be allowed to occupy space in the universe.

Dude...

...wait, what?

Back