Telecaster - Double-bound Fiesta Red w/ Bound Roasted Maple Neck [SOLD]

Cagey

Mythical Status
I need to move this Tele to a new home. As the pics show, it's a double-bound (cream) fiesta red body with typical Tele hardware (gold) and a cream bound roasted Maple neck with EVO frets...

hNALx23.jpg

The neck is a std. thin 1 11/16" nut Warhead part from Warmoth. Very good condition. Like new, but leveled/dressed/polished, etc. w/ threaded inserts. Locking tuners.

The body is in very good shape, but it's an XGP part, so the finish, while unblemished, is not up to Warmoth's standards. Still, a decent piece. I used a Wilkinson roller bridge instead of regular Tele-style.

E0OciBh.jpg

The pickups are (Wilde) Bill Lawrence's "MicroCoil" Tele set, so they're noiseless while still sounding like Tele pickups.

The case is a form-fit hardshell SKB - never left the house.

Really nice guitar - $400 shipped anywhere in CONUS.

Somebody's going to get a good deal with this one. It wouldn't take much to finish it. I'll bet it has one of your super fret jobs.

Your makin' me wish I had a spare 450. But right now, my ready cash isn't ready.  Good Luck on it though. It sure looks good.

Yeah, my fret job. I just lowered the price $50. Gotta move it, and I'm already pist I gotta sell it. Neck and case alone is a helluva return, even if you threw everything else in the fireplace.

She's a beeuut! And plays grrrreat.wish I could score this deal .and I know she got some fresh string's.ha ha.good luck Kevin  :yourock:

Back