TC Electronics G-system

Kvebbs

Hi all!

TC Electronics G-system

Anyone know any sites where I can buy this cheap? Used is ok, if there is a way to know its in good enough shape... If I buy it in Norway it will cost me 2700 dollars or so, and they are rarely sold used here... Gear prices in norway suck.

Of course I'm checking ebay, samash and the like! but if you have any favourite gear-sites that are a little less known I'd appreciate it!

thanks

That thing looks crazy...  and awesome.

I'm confused though.  I would have thought anything you wanted to buy under the TC electronics name would have to be used. I thought the company didn't exist anymore because it merged with another company.

I have a couple of gadgets from TC Helicon, but anything I've seen with TC electoncis on it was usually a really aged piece of gear.

They are apparently reorganising, with TC America already being reorganised. Now it's the mother company's turn. Or something - I've just read a very brief news story on it.

Still going strong though with lots of new stuff lately! I'm also interested in the G-system, but I have nowhere near the funds for it sadly :/

Back