Suggestions???

that this should definatly be a BASS......but my second thought was an explorer even though I would never think to make one. that grain is almost telling you what it should be.

At 25" x 15", an Explorer it won't make.  However, this "Explorer" or "Bass" thing, as if the two are mutually exclusive, there is such a thing as an Explorer bass.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
At 25" x 15", an Explorer it won't make.  However, this "Explorer" or "Bass" thing, as if the two are mutually exclusive, there is such a thing as an Explorer bass.

Yeah, but when i think of an Explorer bass I think of Def Leppard.  :sad:

Death by Uberschall said:

His was a Hamer and later a Yamaha take on the exotic shape, but I get your drift.  When I think of Bass Badasses, Explorer Basses and Flying V Basses don't come to mind.  They actually make me think of root playing.

His was a Hamer and later a Yamaha take on the exotic shape, but I get your drift.  When I think of Bass Badasses, Explorer Basses and Flying V Basses don't come to mind.  They actually make me think of root playing.

So true!!

Although there was John Entwistle of The Who :headbang:

So true!!

Although there was John Entwistle of The Who :headbang:
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Does anybody know the demensions for an Explorer??? :icon_scratch:
Bummer, I was really getting psyched about the Explorer concept!

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
DangerousR6 said:
Max said:
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Max said:
Tele. 2 humbuckers. Floyd. Pointy headstock with matching wood.

Anybody with me?
This, I like.
Come on, Doug! I did that one for you :p
:icon_thumright:
I'm surprised there's hasn't been a group made up among people on the forum for people who like Floyds, pointy things and humbuckers.
Hey now, I like single coils, they just happen to be in pairs...... :laughing7:

And I have some non-pointy guitars as well.... :guitarplayer2:

Back