Suggested new Bass Body: Jaguar Bass.

O

OzziePete

These Jaguar Basses by Fender have recieved pretty good press from what I've seen.

The only thing I see as a problem might be the sizing of their neck pocket, as I believe they are made in Japan. They may have different neck pocket specs to what Warmoth necks need.

So it may be a good option to include the Jagaur Bass body shape as one of the line, and that way folks can upgrade from the production necks and bodies to better Warmoth products.

I believe Japanese Fender neck pockets specs are identical to their American counterparts. If not the differences would have to be negligible as Japanese necks are mixed with American bodies all the time.

I would definitely be interested in this.

I'm in love with this bass here. But I want Warmoth options. I'd rather build it.

323312.jpg

same here, but i want to use a single rio grande muy grande power bucker in the bridge position.

would it be technically possible to build one by getting a jag guitar body with no bridge route and the heavily modifying it?

chuck7 said:
would it be technically possible to build one by getting a jag guitar body with no bridge route and the heavily modifying it?
Very doubtful cause of the neck pocket

Back