Strike Anywhere - carved top tele with a distinctive LP flavor.

mgaut051

Teaser shot with Gordita until I can get pool shots.
6341461048_66fb741ffc.jpg

Body:
Warmoth carved top tele, maple on ash, 2 f holes, natural masked binding. Re-routed the neck position for a humbucker since I didn't think at that time that W offered that service.

Neck:
Ordered for another build that never happened (padouk SG), but now it's staying on this one. Funny how that turns out sometimes. 24.75 scale wenge on wenge with stainless 6105.

Pups:
Quarter pounder in the bridge, jazz in the neck.

Switching:
Freeway from stewmac giving 5 sounds: neck, split neck, neck and bridge, split neck and bridge, bridge. 500k pots, volume and tone.

Better pics soon. My brother in law and I went 50-50 on this one, and he's had it for the last year. I left him Gordita last time I visited and took back this one. Definitely a player!

I've been looking all over for a Warmoth tele with a regal neck!

I know this is an old thread but the picture has sold me on getting a regal for my matte black double bound in white tele body.

Can't wait, thanks for posting the pic!

Thanks! It's old but still good, right?
This is before Gibson got their panties in a bunch so it's still an LP style headstock.
Rocks. Good luck with your build!

Wow, posted back in 2011 and no replies until recently?  Great looking build, man.  Glad to hear you like it!

Jeez, I didn't realize that was my first post! I've been on here for 2 years and I'm about to begin my 3rd Warmoth build.

Back