Strat-o-blinder....

$1500? For that? Sure it's got nice parts on it and the neck is desirable, but that paint job is a hug drawback. The color is bad enough, and it says BUTCH on it. Even if the paint wasn't horrific is it really worth $1500. I'm not so sure.

Well, guys, it does say thta every part was HANDPICKED to go on that guitar....that has got to be worth a lot, I mean the guy must have flown up to Puyallup...anyway,  that neck is pretty insane.

I don't think George Lynch would pay $1500 for that.  Although.  it is a nice looking neck.

guitlouie said:
Well, guys, it does say thta every part was HANDPICKED to go on that guitar....that has got to be worth a lot, I mean the guy must have flown up to Puyallup...anyway,  that neck is pretty insane.
He probably handpicked them... from the showcase.  Anyway it's probably a wizard neck which is lame.

Insane neck
icon_twisted.gif

Sometimes I see Warmoth guitars on eBay and I think:
"Ok, you can do this cr@p guitar, but it shall be yours forever, nobody wants it..."
So before build a pink strat with Arnold Schwarzenegger in underwear painted on it, remember that nobody will like that...  :icon_biggrin:

What a waste of neck...

guitlouie said:
Yeh, but he puuuuuked on the body during the flight home and never cleaned it off..... :icon_scratch:

The cool thing is, if you're color-blind that guitar becomes transparent at certain angles.

Uh, third thread here about this guitar. Still, it beats the crap out of the politics thread that's gone Tango-Delta.

Like we all knew it would...

That's because the guy keeps relisting it at the same price over and over and over and over.  At some point you would think he might think to himself, "hm, self, I don't think anyone wants to buy this ugly piece of s***."  Guess not though.

If you look at the other crap the seller has listed, he appears to list items for other people; note that payment for some items is in various foreign currencies.

Lucky #7 said:
That's because the guy keeps relisting it at the same price over and over and over and over.  At some point you would think he might think to himself, "hm, self, I don't think anyone wants to buy this ugly piece of s***."  Guess not though.
Well sometimes it just takes a while for someone whom would enjoy said P.O.S., and be willing to pay what he's asking to find it....... :dontknow:

It's kind of like that weird uncle we all have, the one that's had a "For Sale" sign in the back window of his '82 Chevy Citation since it was a month old. He's hoping that sooner or later, someone dumber than him will offer him his price.

RLW said:
It's kind of like that weird uncle we all have, the one that's had a "For Sale" sign in the back window of his '82 Chevy Citation since it was a month old. He's hoping that sooner or later, someone dumber than him will offer him his price.

That's funny cause my uncle had a chevy citation x-11, with the sport package. Whatever that was, to him it was the most badass citation ever. That thing was such a joke.... :toothy12:

DangerousR6 said:
RLW said:

That's funny cause my uncle had a chevy citation x-11, with the sport package. Whatever that was, to him it was the most badass citation ever. That thing was such a joke.... :toothy12:

Uh, I owned a Vega once upon a time, so I can't throw stones. You would not believe how loud the explosion was when the #3 piston blew itself into the crankcase. It was a Vega GT station wagon, I only bought it because my Acoustic 360 speaker box fit in the back with 3/4 of an inch to spare. That was my main criteria for purchasing a motor vehicle back then.

Back