Strat is finished

many typos

I had a ball........... My first. Final weight 7lbs 6 oz....... I'm happy about that.
Sperzel tuners, 59 Chevalier pickups wired into a Pearlized White Fender CS loaded pick guard , Fender Deluxe/Ultra Tremelo..... Black swamp ash body with Pro Maple neck.. 6150 frets, Fender locking strap button's.
The nut and markers are black, I matched the pickup covers and knobs to it. I did not install a rear trem sping pocket cover. One cool thing I did was to tint the head stock a touch darker than the rest of the neck finish..
It really gave the guitar a nice look.... Its a bit different and I like that. I'll post a picture tomorrow after I get a few good shots.
It plays great.......................and sound fantastic.,. I'm really happy with it and of Course Warmoth. 
Special Thank to Jayson for giving me the nudge I needed to step up and get the project started.... Like I said, I'm really happy with the result.

PS: The 59 neck profile is very comfortable.. The more I play it the better I like it..  Thick always sounds Thick.. Fat.. Sweet!

Marko said:
the pictures are not working for me.... :icon_jokercolor:

Me either...  :icon_biggrin:

needpics.gif

Great description, if I could see a photo, I might even believe it exists.  :glasses9:

Here are the pictures... Yea, I know... They're late.... But The guitar is hot..... The Chevalier 59's are awesome pickups....... The serial number is JC48.. I had the plate made to vintage spec.. Its brass with a chrome finish and kinda ruff cut like the early 50-60's guitars. The JC48 was a nick name given to my father back in 1964 by his co workers.. It represents a record sales volume that to this day is unmatched. My tribute to him.

it's making me consider getting black pup covers & knobs.  i have a black strat w/pearloid pickguard with white covers & knobs atm.

AutoBat said:
it's making me consider getting black pup covers & knobs.  i have a black strat w/pearloid pickguard with white covers & knobs atm.

I like the black covers and knobs.

Back