Strange request for a buddy

Alrighty, she's wired up.  Only issue is the humbucker is active when in position 4, instead of just the neck pickup.

Lol scratch that. Chasing ghosts for hours. Decided to use my iPhone camera for its zoom capability and found a tiny bit of loose wire debris bridging the bucker’s hot lead to the common tab! Lol lesson learned.

fdesalvo said:
Lol scratch that. Chasing ghosts for hours. Decided to use my iPhone camera for its zoom capability and found a tiny bit of loose wire debris bridging the bucker’s hot lead to the common tab! Lol lesson learned.

So it works now as expected?

stratamania said:
fdesalvo said:

Yessir. Owner will be happy. I learned a lot about wiring these switches thanks to this exchange. Very grateful. I trust you made it to ur destination safely.

fdesalvo said:
stratamania said:
fdesalvo said:

Yessir. Owner will be happy. I learned a lot about wiring these switches thanks to this exchange. Very grateful. I trust you made it to ur destination safely.

Thanks Frank, I am here, next the hunt for breakfast.

I always go straight to the waffle maker. If you stop at the men’s room, sprinkle water on your face, and ruffle up your shirt a bit, folks will let you cut the line.

fdesalvo said:
I always go straight to the waffle maker. If you stop at the men’s room, sprinkle water on your face, and ruffle up your shirt a bit, folks will let you cut the line.

Youve lost me with that one... :dontknow:

Just do it and report back.

:laughing7:

stratamania said:
fdesalvo said:

I think I will pass on that  :eek:ccasion14:

fdesalvo said:
Just do it and report back.

:laughing7:

stratamania said:
fdesalvo said:

Back