Stop it........

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
I don't know who's doing it, but stop it damn it. Every time I get to eyeballing something in the showcase somebody's reading my mind. And just about the time I decide on something, booooom in a flash it's gone. I've had my eye on this soloist for a few days, and just a few minutes ago I was gawking at it again. I turned around to look at some more necks went back and it's gone....
wtf.gif
1cussing.gif

Now I gotta start all over again....Ima look at stuff I don't want.....
2494562111_7bf45ff2c7.jpg

If you see a Korina body with some nice orange striping, you'd better buy it on sight, it won't be on the Showcase very long...

jackthehack said:
If you see a Korina body with some nice orange striping, you'd better buy it on sight, it won't be on the Showcase very long...
I think it was an inside job, somebody's watching how many times something is being viewed, and then an employee snatches it up....... :sad:

How funny, I looked at that one last night and was wondering how long it would last. Less than 24 hours, apparently.

RLW said:
How funny, I looked at that one last night and was wondering how long it would last. Less than 24 hours, apparently.
It was in the showcase for maybe 4 days..... :sad1:

Same thing happened with the tele that I was watching, but it was in the showcase a bit longer b4 someone snatched it up...It was the body I used in my virtualultimate tele thread...
2397962684_b4280f0c33.jpg

sounds like the way my wife shops.  She will see something in the store she likes, then decide to wait a couple days.  Then she goes back, and its still there, but she waits again.  Finally, a few weeks later, she decided she is really going to get it this time, and then the store is out.  Then she starts yelling about how everything she likes is sold out! :)

DangerousR6 said:
RLW said:
I bet this one doesn't last long either...

Gregg said:
DangerousR6 said:
RLW said:
I bet this one doesn't last long either...
That's pretty sweet, but not to my interests at the moment. So it'll probably be around for a while........

I love the Korina f-holed strat! and yes, It would have been even better backrouted..

Sooooo did anybody see the Imbuia Necks in the showcase? I wonder if we will see any Imbuia tops in the showcase any time soon!!

m4rk0 said:
Sooooo did anybody see the Imbuia Necks in the showcase? I wonder if we will see any Imbuia tops in the showcase any time soon!!

Uh! Didn't see it... Imbuia, from Brazil? :icon_scratch:

On the Warmoth home page click on Unique lamtops, then select a body choice. In the top of the catagory box is all the available woods. There are 3 offerings of imbuia.....This is one of them, but the other two look very similar....
LT210a.jpg

Imbuia back, Ipe fingerboard - I have been staring intently at this neck.....it is so nice......maybe I need it....

How is the tone of Imbuia Gregg?
Heard from a luthier here in Brazil that he played in a full Imbuia guitar and it was beautifull, but completely muddy... But don't know how much I can trust him, kind of "I'm the master" attitude (was a guitar from other luthier)

Gregg said:
Imbuia back, Ipe fingerboard - I have been staring intently at this neck.....it is so nice......maybe I need it....

Is that the one with the ipe fingerboard?

Back